Fame, would you want it?

$130 million? That doesn't buy much. After buying a new house for us and paying off our families' houses, there's still be 99% of it left. Then I'd buy a few couple of cars, and a couple of airplanes, and I'd be broke again.

$130 million? That doesn't buy much. After buying a new house for us and paying off our families' houses, there's still be 99% of it left. Then I'd buy a few couple of cars, and a couple of airplanes, and I'd be broke again.

Well, I think pilots are a rare exception to the "yeah, there's no way anyone could spend that kinda money so quickly!" axiom.

A Learjet here, a regional jet there* and pretty soon you're talking about REAL money!** :lol:

-=-=-=-
* if it's made by Embraer, it would even have a kewl Mindflow connection :)

** with a nod to former U.S. House Speaker Tip O'Neill for the quote

I personally would love ot be famous. However due to what I got from some local fame I know a little about the bad side as well. So I know I would get tired of some of it. But I feel the good out ways the bad.

I personally would love ot be famous. However due to what I got from some local fame I know a little about the bad side as well. So I know I would get tired of some of it. But I feel the good out ways the bad.

Local fame like "the whole town knows I'm the kid that burned down the tree in the town square"? or "every cop in town knows my name"?