FAO Jannet or Jesus, or whoever the feck you are

Raoul J.

Dec 27, 2001
City of Brotherly Love
Visit site
Ms Jannet,

in all seriousness, ive a bit of experience in phsychiatric diagnostics and your are perfect example of a "borderline patient".

I want you to check up this disease (ive summarised a few pointers below) and i strongly feel that you should book an informal meeting with your local physician.

A person with a borderline personality disorder often experiences a repetitive pattern of disorganization and instability in self-image , mood, behavior and close personal relationships. This can cause significant distress or impairment in friendships and work.
A person with this disorder can often be bright and intelligent , and appear warm, friendly and competent. They sometimes can maintain this appearance for a number of years until their defense structure crumbles, usually around a stressful situation like the breakup of a romantic relationship or the death of a parent.

Or perhaps being shunned in the Opeth board?

Relationships with others are intense but stormy and unstable with marked shifts of feelings and difficulties in maintaining intimate, close connections. The person may manipulate others and often has difficulty with trusting others. There is also emotional instability with marked and frequent shifts to an empty lonely depression or to irritability and anxiety. There may be unpredictable and impulsive behavior which might include excessive spending, promiscuity, gambling, drug or alcohol abuse, shoplifting, overeating or physically self-damaging actions such as suicide gestures. The person may show inappropriate and intense anger or rage with temper tantrums , constant brooding and resentment, feelings of deprivation, and a loss of control or fear of loss of control over angry feelings. There are also identity disturbances with confusion and uncertainty about self-identity, sexuality, life goals and values, career choices, friendships.

It doesnt hurt to check these things out and phsychological disorders arent as stigmatised nowadays as they once were.

Its not a serious illness like say, a phsychotic disorder but as its easy and effective to treat id reccomend you to look in to it.

PM me if you have any questions or want to know more about it.

Im editing this as i realise the stunned smileys make this look unserious so im going to remove em.

Originally posted by Raoul J.
Ms Jannet,

in all seriousness, ive a bit of experience in phsychiatric diagnostics and your are perfect example of a "borderline patient".

I want you to check up this disease (ive summarised a few pointers below) and i strongly feel that you should book an informal meeting with your local physician.

""A person with a borderline personality disorder often experiences a repetitive pattern of disorganization and instability in self-image , mood, behavior and close personal relationships. This can cause significant distress or impairment in friendships and work.
A person with this disorder can often be bright and intelligent , and appear warm, friendly and competent. They sometimes can maintain this appearance for a number of years until their defense structure crumbles, usually around a stressful situation like the breakup of a romantic relationship or the death of a parent. ""

Or perhaps being shunned in the Opeth board?

""Relationships with others are intense but stormy and unstable with marked shifts of feelings and difficulties in maintaining intimate, close connections. The person may manipulate others and often has difficulty with trusting others. There is also emotional instability with marked and frequent shifts to an empty lonely depression or to irritability and anxiety. There may be unpredictable and impulsive behavior which might include excessive spending, promiscuity, gambling, drug or alcohol abuse, shoplifting, overeating or physically self-damaging actions such as suicide gestures. The person may show inappropriate and intense anger or rage with temper tantrums , constant brooding and resentment, feelings of deprivation, and a loss of control or fear of loss of control over angry feelings. There are also identity disturbances with confusion and uncertainty about self-identity, sexuality, life goals and values, career choices, friendships.""

It doesnt hurt to check these things out and phsychological disorders arent as stigmatised nowadays as they once were.

Its not a serious illness like say, a phsychotic disorder but as its easy and effective to treat id reccomend you to look in to it.

PM me if you have any questions or want to know more about it.

Im editing this as i realise the stunned smileys make this look unserious so im going to remove em.

That sounds like most women to me, she is no different, the other ladies among the board are exeptions in society.

Originally posted by JesusChristPose
I hope you didn't mistaken myself for her (Jannet or Jesus).

I don't have anything against Jannet, but I certainly am not her.

I wasn't referring to you. I recall she claimed to be martyred like Jesus once, hence the reference.

Apologies for the equivoc.

Ms Jannet,

I have a comment on this -

You state you have experience in psychiatric diagnostic. I beg to differ. I too have experience, and I know better than to make a diagnosis on the interent, based on what happens in a forum - and to say something is a "perfect" case. How can you possibly know someone by typed words? You come off as uninformed - and in other posts you say to lay off and be cuatious: posing something like this is exectly the opposite.

In dealing with a mental patient, there are too many factors to list, but some are:
Do you know that persons family background?
Have you done enough therapy to start understanding that persons triggers?
Do you know if the problem is physical, chemical, or a combination of the two?
Do you know if the person is suicidal, because if that person is, you use a different set of rules.

You are the one walking on thin ice - making a wild assumption with no knowledge in a very delicate area.

Originally posted by metalmancpa

You state you have experience in psychiatric diagnostic. I beg to differ. I too have experience, and I know better than to make a diagnosis on the interent, based on what happens in a forum - and to say something is a "perfect" case. How can you possibly know someone by typed words? You come off as uninformed - and in other posts you say to lay off and be cuatious: posing something like this is exectly the opposite.

In dealing with a mental patient, there are too many factors to list, but some are:
Do you know if the person is suicidal, because if that person is, you use a different set of rules.

You are the one walking on thin ice - making a wild assumption with no knowledge in a very delicate area.

you like undermining people.

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan

you like undermining people.

Not true. Since I have a daughter that has attempted suicide a few times, it's obviously a subject I care about, and have done extensive research.

And most anybody should know that you don't know anything about people on the interent, much less make a psychiatric evaluation about them.

i responded to this roughly on the same time on the other thread. Apparently there are two hundred Jannet threads going on.

iknow what Im talking about, and i wont discuss this matter any further, as it is not fair and may be harmful to her and to me in some degree.

Not true. Since I have a daughter that has attempted suicide a few times, it's obviously a subject I care about, and have done extensive research.

And most anybody should know that you don't know anything about people on the interent, much less make a psychiatric evaluation about them.

I didn't mean in just this thread or context, I just mean everywhere..

i responded to this roughly on the same time on the other thread. Apparently there are two hundred Jannet threads going on.

iknow what Im talking about, and i wont discuss this matter any further, as it is not fair and may be harmful to her and to me in some degree.

Then one last thing -

Don't post things on a public forum if you don't want to discuss them. Either use private messaging or e-mail the person.

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan

I didn't mean in just this thread or context, I just mean everywhere..

OK - if that's how you read into things. And I won't agree or disagree with you - it's hard to tell how typed responses come across to the reader.

And doesn't everybody "undermine" others here, just by posting their opinion and having it differ from that of others? And some do it a little more nasty then I do (if in fact it is undermining).

Then one last thing -

Don't post things on a public forum if you don't want to discuss them. Either use private messaging or e-mail the person.

Really? Should i tell ALL of you to lay off on her by pm/email?

apart from being time consuming, why shoulkd i do that? :rolleyes:

Really? Should i tell ALL of you to lay off on her by pm/email?

apart from being time consuming, why shoulkd i do that? :rolleyes:

I was talking about the psychiatric stuff, not the message you were telling to everybody. The psychiatric stuff was meant for Jannet only, not the rest of us. By having it out here in the open, and then I make one comment and you say no more, that's when I figured it should of been kept private - that's all. :)