FAQ for UHP/UM

Lotus_Eater_RVD

The Unholy Messiah
Aug 30, 2001
PA
Visit site
here is where you can ask me all your heartaching questions about me, about life, about anything at all!

this thread was inspired by Black Dragon, who answered a question while i was away, thus making me lazy! this thread shall cure this problem...or just make it worse.

ask away!

Reactions: Profanity
ok folks i know someone has a question for the Messiah, bring it forward and i shall answer it. nothing is too weird, too wild or too geigh. well, maybe too geigh, but thats only if you're a n00b asking a stupid question.

The_Seventh_Sin said:
Ok then.

Can I get you to sing the Angel and the gambler? :Spin:

yes, follow the standard procedure.

1. call me and ask me if i wanna get a drink
2. come get my lazy ass and take me to a bar on karioke night
3. get a few in me
4. get a few more in me
5. one more should be good
6. request the song to the D.J.
7. watch and enjoy (just dont take pictures or i'll kill)

kay? :D

Reckless said:
How come you don't wrestle for UCW? Now that is the burning question.

there could be many explinations for this. lets consider the options:

1. i could be a college student who goes to school outside the state and never gets to see a show except once in a blue moon

or

2. i could really be a double agent for the CIA who was sent to this town to expose the mindless retardation that is everyday life just to tell my fellow agents that our plan for world domination is working.

finally

3. IIF seems convinced that i am a robot, and if you recall from our experimentation with the almighty Toasterboy, robots in the ring spell danger quicker than that spelling bee champion can spell armageddon.

have you ever drunk strawberry flavoured milk.i have,it is wonderful allthough i think it was quite alot of sugar in it so remember to brush your teeth if you drink it but it was wonderful!