fart limits

:lol: @ bobvex's george carlin rant!
ROTFLMAO.gif
and TB, your farts don't smell like roses, mine do. :tickled: at least that is they would if I did... fart, which I don't!

did you have your nose right over them as you watched? :lol: that was a harsh lesson learned. :cry: *eyes water at the memory*

mourningstar said:
one last thing: i don't wanna live in a world where to smoke in pubs is not allowed. it would be like reading "we don't sell beers here" :yell:
hehe well, the difference between beer and smoke..is....you dont throw beer on other people :yell: :lol: can you just stop smoking val ;)

@cael indeed, how hard can it be? ok if you´re a plane to straya, there you can always go into the business class area and release there :lol: but on a god damn bus :yell:

ante said:
hehe well, the difference between beer and smoke..is....you dont throw beer on other people :yell: :lol: can you just stop smoking val ;)
damn you, anders! :p
and i'll quit smoking when i'm pregnant. or maybe even earlier, given the price of cigarettes in the uk... i'll run out of money soon :yell:

Profånity said:
I'm surprised this thread is still going.

And I think we all are surpised that you are still alive..

By the way.. Farts sucks ass! :loco:

someone farted in my yoga class like 3 weeks ago
i was too far to actually smell it, and the youngest person there besides me is like, 40, so everyone acted as if nothing had happened

that horrible. . .esp because you are in weird positions. . .and at the right angle, a seemingly harmless fart can, when it comes out, sound like a chainsaw starting up

i must confess i have had some bench clearer's in my day, but one time, while I was close to sleeping. i ripped a mean one a wake myself up :lol:. I was at boarding school at the time and my roommate was like "what the fuck was that" i was half asleep and i was like "huh. . i dont know, im going back to bed"