Fascist thoughts in Pagan-Metal?

Celtik Militia said:
i do not hate other races or countries at all, i respect all identities and support all nationalisms. the funny thing is that in our world we support arab nationalism or black or mestizo, but white nationalism is considered "BAD" and totally racist. well i say proudly that i'm proud to be white. if that makes me a racist then you're all hypocrites.
I agree.

Celtik Militia said:
the funny thing is that in our world we support arab nationalism or black or mestizo, but white nationalism is considered "BAD" and totally racist. well i say proudly that i'm proud to be white. if that makes me a racist then you're all hypocrites.
Well, i agree with the message, but give me at least one example of supporting black or arab nationalism? :err:
Maybe, in France you do, but i haven't met such a thing...

Yeah for me it's like:
a) I'm proud to be who I am and thus proud of my ancestry.
b) I think my brethren should be the same.
c) I have enough problems to think about (see point b)) that I don't really care if blacks or arabs are nationalists or not, only if it helps me I do.

I don't really care about rap/hip hop right now. But it might have a negative influence on kids in general with its gangsta-ideals. Not just for the whites, but for blacks too. Pretty much every african male in my school can do the C-walk, and some wiggers too.

um....this is a death metal forum...odds are the ideals in this music aren't good for kids either. the point is understanding that it's not real, which i think a lot of people miss, in every scene.

I mean amon amarth is quite different from cannibal corpse, in the sense of AA bringing viking story time into music and CC bringing horror/splatter films into it. And I think the average listener of those bands understand that. (But in fact if I'd pick one of those bands and say that it was violence promoting, then my vote wold go to AA. Not saying it is; eye-opening would be a better expression.) But in gangsta rap kids have their idols singing about "popping that nigga" and "robbing that faggot" and selling dope and gang membership and taking drugs etc, and this is what they've actually been through - and naturally the kids are inspired by it too. That being said I am absolutely NOT propagating for a ban or anything like that of these records, am just saying...

ølfeen said:
Well, i agree with the message, but give me at least one example of supporting black or arab nationalism? :err:
Maybe, in France you do, but i haven't met such a thing...

well in France there are tons of blacks and arabs whereas in Moscou i doubt there are very many of them so it doesnt surprise me if you haven't met such a thing.
In france its all about promoting these immigrants for their racial identity saying how wonderful it is and how proud they should be, whereas these same people who are often white deny the existance of their own identity. thats ethnomasochism. and the fact that they encourage people of immigrant origins to be proud of their ancestry and culture is almost a form of racism that i like to call positive discrimination. Positive discrimination is mostly about giving someone a job because he is black for example, and not because he's more skillfull than a white concurant. but it can also be used for how we treat and regard colored people. being excessively nice to someone because he is colored is a form of racism called positive discrimination.

an example: in these Miss France elections, this candidate who was a half breed was saying "i'm proud of being a mestizo" in her speech to be elected and it was regarded as something wonderful to say. now if a white girl said "i'm proud to be white" or even "i'm proud to be french" it would be looked upon as a racist comment.

Celtik Militia said:
an example: in these Miss France elections, this candidate who was a half breed was saying "i'm proud of being a mestizo" in her speech to be elected and it was regarded as something wonderful to say. now if a white girl said "i'm proud to be white" or even "i'm proud to be french" it would be looked upon as a racist comment.

It's not that hard man. I feel you, I really do. But For other people who arent you though, you have to understand what it means for them. It's not "I'm proud to be ___." , it's saying "I'm proud to be in this position being that people like me were considered dirt many years ago."

I hardly think the french thing is true. People talk about being certain nationalities all the time. No biggie.

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
I mean amon amarth is quite different from cannibal corpse, in the sense of AA bringing viking story time into music and CC bringing horror/splatter films into it. And I think the average listener of those bands understand that. (But in fact if I'd pick one of those bands and say that it was violence promoting, then my vote wold go to AA. Not saying it is; eye-opening would be a better expression.) But in gangsta rap kids have their idols singing about "popping that nigga" and "robbing that faggot" and selling dope and gang membership and taking drugs etc, and this is what they've actually been through - and naturally the kids are inspired by it too. That being said I am absolutely NOT propagating for a ban or anything like that of these records, am just saying...
Well, if you really want to get a little lateral with your thinking, (and i agree this isn't entirely valid) but AA in particular, with songs about murder, rape, and plunder seem to perfectly mirror, in a historical context, what rappes sing about these days, sans the social commentary. Hell even drug use (some believe the berzerkers ate fly agaric, which is an intoxicating mushroom). But yes, i do know what you mean. Although if i realy had to guess, most rappers don't know what they're talking about anyway.

I'm proud to be American, and I'm proud of my Swedish and Slovenian ancestry, but because the US is entirely comprised of immigrants, the two are mutually exclusive.

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
It's not that hard man. I feel you, I really do. But For other people who arent you though, you have to understand what it means for them. It's not "I'm proud to be ___." , it's saying "I'm proud to be in this position being that people like me were considered dirt many years ago."

I hardly think the french thing is true. People talk about being certain nationalities all the time. No biggie.

well you hit the spot. thats exactly where this "problem" comes from.
cause we europeans enslaved and colonised other countries we feel an obligation now to love and almost submit to other races we previously shunned. and because of that many europeans are ethnomasochists. western european people totally deny the existance of their own race. i know that for a fact because i live in europe. i used to have friends i'd have discussions with who'd tell me in an almost annoyed manner "there is no french people/race anymore!" as if it were such a recognised and obvious fact.

in france racism goes only one way. you say "dirty my pals" or "kike" to someone you can be jailed and fined really severely. whereas if an arab says "dirty white boy" (and Belenos knows how much more common that is in this country) he doesnt risk much. and if i complained to the police saying i was racially attacked they'd laugh at me and wouldnt open a case. Whereas if a colored person complains of racial attacks all the anti-racist organisations will be behind his back and the police will do everything to get the "bastard of a nazi" punished. the punishment would be even worse if a jew is attacked.

also if i can give an example, in the year 2005 in france, 85 christian cemetaries were desecrated (including some with racist anti-white tags) against 13 muslim ones and 8 jewish ones. but the only ones we see on the news are the jewish ones which make a huge scandal and occasionally the muslim one. never have i seen a news report about a christian cimetary being desecrated. not that i'm christian, but christianity is unfortunately part of white people's culture, and yet the news don't talk about this insult on our culture and deplore the poor immigrant's misery as victims constantly.

(sorry for the long post)

Celtik Militia said:

Yeah, that's why I said I feel you, and there are lots of problems in the world. It's not strictly the caucasoids vs. the darkies though. Have you been to New York? Well, where I lived there are specific neighborhoods for whatever national background. Don't get caught being a Puerto Rican in a Cuban neighborhood, for real. Also, where was that newstory about the White supremacists threatening the muslims not to come back to play soccer?....