Fastest song???

Originally posted by MadTinus
No no no, you got it all wrong! Those Marduk and Morbid Angel ain't fast!

:headbang: NILE - Chapter For Transforming Into A Snake!!! :headbang:

is the fastest and most insane Death Metal song ever to be recorded.

that song is freakin fast good choice and hey that's a drummer not a machine :D :p

Nile is suberb but dunno if they have written the fastest song... When it comes to fast playing I think Jeff Waters is the man..:hotjump:

Originally posted by ANEBO
Nile is suberb but dunno if they have written the fastest song... When it comes to fast playing I think Jeff Waters is the man..:hotjump:
Yeah, but we're talking about fast songs here, not guitarplayers. And the drums determine the speed of a song and when it comes to that, "Chapter..." is definitely one of the fastest and most intense ever...

It is obvious none of you have heard the Australian death metal band The Berzerker. They hold the world record in drumming, 1148 beats per minute, or 12 beats per second!

Originally posted by Ormir
It is obvious none of you have heard the Australian death metal band The Berzerker. They hold the world record in drumming, 1148 beats per minute, or 12 beats per second!
hm, i downloaded some of their stuff at their homepage... first, the drum machine and its "techno-like" sound annoyed me, but somehow, i start to like it...

Originally posted by MadTinus
Yeah, but we're talking about fast songs here, not guitarplayers. And the drums determine the speed of a song and when it comes to that, "Chapter..." is definitely one of the fastest and most intense ever...

I knew something was wrong with my post..Irealized you were talking about fast drumming in the last few posts and I agree that it plays a very important role in regard to the overall speed of songs..
I think I reacted subconsciously and still do not know why, maybe I just thougth I mention someone who plays feast and is impressive.. As for fast drummers, a few come into mind and Nile's is included, my favourite however is Gene Hoglan mainly because I've been impressed by his talent for a very long time..The drummer of Emperor is well awesome and intense too..