Fav album right now

Don Corleone said:
the flaming lips - zaireeka

anyone of you heard of or tried this one? fantastic!

are this lot any good?? i always see their cds and get confused about whether its them or the brilliant trees or the screeming jeebies or whoever that people keep telling me are good :yell:

or lightning seeds, the strokes, the white lips, the white whatever the fuck theyre called are all the same, all complete total shite

they can be quite obscure at times. but they are actually just a straight rock band with guitars, bass, drums and keyboard.

they put in lots of effects, different keys into their songs. they have some really (funny at times) strange lyrics like a girl called yoshimé fighting some pink robots and that.

zaireeka, is quite different though. you play 4 cds at the same time and they make music -almost- 3d (if you've got some nice system at home, of course). has an excellent effect if you're stoned.

thats easy, all you do is make the tracks then split the different signals onto different cds, but whats the point in doing that?

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
Dimmu is good party music.

I still sport the occasional BM band shirt.

He was on and on about being in a gothic period, party music? He didn't like Opeth so the dude was probably all right

And the Flaming Lips are sort of odd, have that tssiome goes fighting space aliens (or sth), ok but not really mind blowing in any way I thought

EdenKriss said:
Morrissey - Vauxhall and I

absolutely a masterpiece, pops up on my playlist with regular intervals, been doing that for several years now.

:hotjump: Ahaaa, someone with real taste!!! Nice to see that you know his music for several years. I mean, a couple of years back, when I would mention that I loved Morrissey and The Smiths, people looked like I was from outer space or some prehistoric artefact or even laughed. Today it seems you just have to like Morrissey if you want to have at least some credibility.

I actually know people that reacted like I stated above a few years back, that now even have the same haircut as the mozzer! Anyway, I don't really care cause I'll still enjoy those albums once the hype has blown over again...

Back on topic :

Captain beefheart : the spotlight kid

PWN3D.jpg

Judge gsz said:
Today it seems you just have to like Morrissey if you want to have at least some credibility.
:erk: :lol: get a life mate

Judge gsz said:
I actually know people that reacted like I stated above a few years back, that now even have the same haircut as the mozzer!
:erk:

:lol: oh fucking god is right