Fav album right now

zupi_clone said:
ulver wish they were someone like Drexciya, though they were never a black metal band or had anything to do with such woeful shite, we know their fucking roots and it stinks bad haha. even in electronic circles, who are ulver?? they can't fool us with their pretentious, look we've got a computer now malarky, though fools like you lap it up, go get the real thing ya stupid kunt

even those fennesz, bogdan rasczcszcinskys and jazzkammer reinterpretations couldnt save them ha

ulver's "blood inside"...cant wait for that one either. garm does some terrific stuff with his computer! just like he used to do with his guitar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zupi_clone
thats easy, all you do is make the tracks then split the different signals onto different cds, but whats the point in doing that?

it's not like that, obviously. it's much more chaotic and incoherent.

gotta hear it!

Don Corleone said:
ulver's "blood inside"...cant wait for that one either. garm does some terrific stuff with his computer! just like he used to do with his guitar.
youre easily amused, obviously

Don Corleone said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zupi_clone
thats easy, all you do is make the tracks then split the different signals onto different cds, but whats the point in doing that?

it's not like that, obviously. it's much more chaotic and incoherent.

gotta hear it!

then the timing and bpms are just changed, hence your incoherence, its all the same procedure, nothing amazing, nothing worthwhile

listen to b12 when really fucked, the first one, and watch the walls

Hail Ulver!

Freak ya's all!

You sound like my roommate who keeps listening to truly hilarious shit (Haujobb, Throbbing Gristle, VNV Nation, yadda fucking yadda) and pisses all over Ulver for not being the first electronic band.

EdenKriss said:
it really surprises me that you dont like smiths or morrissey, because a lot of the stuff i see you listen to has similar vibes...what is it you dont like, his voice?

i know that he can be pretentious at times, but i think the amount of beautiful, meaningful stuff hes done easily outweighs that.

also did you know that mikael simpson is a huge smiths/morrissey fan?

Yeah, I read that, dunno, them Smith tracks just didn't do anything for me, was lala blah blah. But as said, I've never given Morrisey a proper list4en so I won't claim to have any real opinion of him

I øvrigt er jeg røvtræt af at være vild med det Simpson album for tiden, er ikke lige sæsonen for melankolsk selvmedlidenhed

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
Haujobb, VNV Nation

hahahahaha pffft thats pompous euro industrial shite, it dont come anywhere near into electronic, check your statistics first mate