Fav album right now

yes spot on cos theyre rip off artists, as i said earlier, get the real thing and support the elite, our serbian friend has given ye a kick start ;)

dc++ is the answer. =)

but ado the thing is none of us are claiming they are the greatest electronic band ever or that they have opened up a new whole genre on their own...it's just that i really love their music and i really appreciate their drastic change...and for one thing, they were one of my favorite black metal bands, too.

i like a lot of ulver stuff, but they lack quality control. Usually when they believe their own hype and try to be to clever by half they fall on their arses

like Don said, it's fine to listen to music you like - it's usually what gets you to listen to music in the first place right?

and I know Coil, don't worry, and I don't like that Ulver remix cd, but I still like Ulver - I'm not saying they're the best, the originators, and I don't just like them because they were a black metal band (by what standards were they a black metal band anyway?) - I just like their music

and electronic music was invented by Kraftwerk right, so all those after them are not original at all, that's right, they're just bad, stop listening to them and get the real deal: Kraftwerk - or wait, no, I'm wrong here of course - Kraftwerk just copied this band noone knows and everyone forgot about except you, and these guys were the real deal and that's why you are such a great music fan for knowing them and yeah, you're just the best....

thanks awwww kraftwerk have nothing to do with acid, techno, breakcore etc etc todays electro perhaps but there are many instigators after your kraftwerk, and there will be many many more

they are a fucking black metal band but theyre in denial!!