• Clayman

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • The Tokyo Showdown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reroute to Remain

Votes: 6 7.3%

• Total voters
Gums said:
aearrgggg i can't choose one.. colony and I are close because its the album that I heard first.. i dunno.. I QUIT THIS GAME!!! !
bawl1.gif

MULTIPLE VOTING IS ENABLED!!!!!!!!!

The reasons I like colony the most:

For one, every track is really good. It's an album I can put on and love every track, even if some aren't amazing, I really like them all and they flow really well.

The heaviness on this one seems to be the perfect amount IMO. The tracks are pretty heavy (I would say more than on TJR), but the melody is so consistent. Just listen to emobody the invisible. It's so heavy, yet so melodic. The chord progressions and melody just make it sound like Iron Maiden on steroids. It goes by so quickly because overall I just love the sound and the songs.

Clayman is probably my second choice. Many of the songs I love for the same reasons as Colony, some even moreso because they are a bit more experimental while kicking just as much ass. The album just seems to have a couple songs I don't like as much as all of Colony and it doesn't flow as well.

But I really do love all of their releases. I'm not just saying that, I think every album is great. Reroute to Remain...I don't always think it's great, but I do if I'm in the mood for it.

thats awesome man :D In Flames has so much good shit that it seems like most people have really varying opinions about their stuff outside of the fact that I guess a fair amount of people like TJR best. It is so hard to rank the albums overall and I think my mind changes often, although colony has been #1 imo for some time now.

DrBell said:
thats awesome man /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif In Flames has so much good shit that it seems like most people have really varying opinions about their stuff outside of the fact that I guess a fair amount of people like TJR best. It is so hard to rank the albums overall and I think my mind changes often, although colony has been #1 imo for some time now.

Its true Bellieman! The funny thing is, there was a poll made on the old board about which is better: Whoracle or TJR, and whoracle blew TJR out of the water. Soooo, even though there are many who like TJR best, I'd say that most people are in the same boat as you and I, and they change their minds often.