Favorite beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free beer normally turns out to be shitty lager.

Jack Daniels is terrible whiskey.

Vodka is fine, straight. Coke is horrid.

Peroni is drinkable but that's as far as I'd go.

Toohey's as far as I can recall is also really kinda average though as I hardly ever see it around / end up drinking it I can't really remember.

*returns to my awesome Tescos own cider/vodka/orange juice combo*

I'm responsible for the consumption of 1% of Highland Breweries annual output annually. I mostly get local brews or brew my own.

Dos Equis is the first beer I enjoyed though. I recently tried the Negra Modello. Damn, do Mexicans even know how to make a less than delicious beer?

Its all about jagermiester and jim bean! Not together though, not so nice :puke:

Oh, the whole Jäger thing.... :puke:

I pretty much ONLY drink beer.
But at festivals I also drink port. You know, it´s so convenient with the cork and all. You get pretty pissed from this shit, and you don´t spill anything when you trip on a tent or a passed out Swede. :)

KUNSTMANN Torobayo, Obviously the one made in Chile, Valdivia my natal country. If ya havent tried this one wtf are you waiting 4

Killiens Irish Red, Goose Island, Stella, Peroni, Modelo Black, Guiness,Groltsch, Miller Lite when I'm broke, Corona, Basically any type of beer thats not a wheat beer and not watered down. I hate wheat beer tastes and smells like biscuits IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.