Favorite Belladonna Music Video?

Apr 3, 2005
IL
I'm going to have to go with In My World. I guess because the background is so awesome and I just totally dig that song.

P.S. Madhouse is the funniest Thrax music video

MetalThrasher442 said:
I'm going to have to go with In My World. I guess because the background is so awesome and I just totally dig that song.

P.S. Madhouse is the funniest Thrax music video

Hahaha madhouse gives me a good laugh every once in a while anyway

Theres a video for In My World? :)

I wish Metal Mania would play it.....they just play the same I'm the man/Caught in a Mosh/Got the time all the time...... :yuk:

Anyway....my favorite Belladonna video is Who Cares Wins.

johnnyMT said:
Theres a video for In My World? :)

I wish Metal Mania would play it.....they just play the same I'm the man/Caught in a Mosh/Got the time all the time...... :yuk:

Anyway....my favorite Belladonna video is Who Cares Wins.

Never seen the video for I'm the man

MetalThrasher442 said:
Never seen the video for I'm the man

Well, its not an official "video", its live from the ATL tour....I think its from the same show as the Caught in a Mosh video. Metal Mania on VH1 classic plays it a lot.

They were all awful. Bring the Noise was pretty cool back in the day though. The whole rap/metal thing they had going was truly revolutionary. They always give freaking Aerosmith and Run DMC credit for it, but that was a pretty poor excuse for a song and wasn't nearly as pissed as Bring the Noise was.

Belly of the Beast was cool... running alongside the berlin wall if memory serves me right - its a bit hazy up here.

My favorite was Belly of the Beast because of them running around in the streets of europe and having a good time with the fans. It's why they became my favorite metal band. It's what set them apart from the L.A. studded other of the "Big Four" bands. They were a little, jewish/italianmafia from the streets of nyc. Not just a band. I guess that's why alot of people are super thrilled about the reunion and others are not. It reunites that ny band for the reunion lovers, and it pisses people who know that Bush still way more balls and angst than Belladonna for the reunion bashers.

sorry about the rant, it's nine in the morning, i just got home from this 20 year old hostess's apt who i hooked up with last night..and i just lit up a J and I think I'm about to go for a morning swim at my pool. by the way, i'm working on the lifegaurd too. she's 21 and wild. she's from czech republic which is why i started a thread about czech girls. It must have been after a wild night with that girl.

BRING BACK BUSH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlexStomp said:
she's 21 and wild. she's from czech republic which is why i started a thread about czech girls. It must have been after a wild night with that girl.

Damn great Alex! What´s her name?:wave::headbang::worship: