Favorite CD

SilentNightThrobbongNight

Drunk and Disorderly
Dec 11, 2003
Leipzig or am I?
what is everyones 1 favorite cd of all time? :confused: uhh thats about it... :)

while i dont really listen to it much anymore i would have to say Metallica's Ride the Lightning just for the fact that it spent so many years as my favorite cd.

Favorite album? The Black League's (Taneli Jarva's band, used to be in Sentenced, but TBL is WAAAY better) first album, Ichor, I suppose. Brilliant stuff, and it's basically all written by Taneli (except for two songs). But their new one kicks ass too! Buy it! NOW

Wait, but all of them! NOW

it was COB - Hatebreeder for me, until this year when I got plenty of amazing albums. now I am a bit confused and its really hard to say which is the best...here are some candidats:

Children Of Bodom - Hatebreeder
Dimmu Borgir - Death Cult Armageddon
Quo Vadis - Day Into Night
Norther - Mirror Of Madness
Primal Fear - Jaws Of Death
Magus Noctum - The Fall Of Shin'ar

actually these are my best releases ever! :headbang:

I dunno...it's too tough to pick just one. I mean, I can name some of my favorites at least...Dissection's "Storm of the Lights Bane", Darkthrone's "Blaze in the Northern Sky", Gorgoroth's "Under the Sign of Hell", CoB's "Hatebreeder", Samhain's "Initium", Satyricon's "Nemesis Divina", Slayer's "Reign in Blood", Marduk's "Nightwing"...etc, etc...picking just one is near impossible.

Well Metallica and Maiden are my two favourite bands in the world... I'd have to go with Metallica's Ride the Lightning and Maiden's Powerslave.

Ride The Lightning is definitely a candidate, ...And Justice For All as well. Because of its pure musical brilliance Death - Symbolic is also a candidate. Dream Theater - Images & Words, The Crown - Deathrace King and Slayer - Reign In Blood can also compete.
Hard decision

Hard to say... HCDR has the most of good songs so it might be it.
Also Nightwish`s Oceanborn is still great...it was my first "heavy-cd" :)

Damn hard question, well heres a few of my favorites in no order.

Children of Bodom - Follow the Reaper
Iced Earth - Alive in Athens
Morbid Angel - Covenant
Symphony X - Divine Wings of Tragedy
Arch Enemy - Wages of Sin
Strapping Young Lad - City
Pantera - Cowboys from Hell
Metallica - Master of Puppets
In Flames - Colony
Emperor - Live Ceremony
Skyfire - Timeless Departure

1. In Flames - The Jester Race