Favorite Children of Bodom T-Shirt (Or girlie)

let's see...I have erh...3 CoB-shirts, 2 wristbands and one sweater...hmm...I like my 'AYDY?' on the best (lol) because of the nice logo, good quality print and I love the Red'n'Black....let's see if I can dig up a pic...

My Favorite is the Hate crew deathroll one ( i got the 2006 N-A tour, no lyric, only cities names :/ ), I also got Follow the reaper and Trashed, lost & Strungout. And I would own a Chaos riddin years t-shirt.

At the moment Guitar & Scythes girlie. It's still quite new and not every second Finnish metal girl are wearing it...
I have that shirt too and I love it. I have one size bigger than my real size, and its still a bit short. And broad. But I still like it.

I got i think 9 Bodom shirts
The HCDR hoodie
The COBHC zipup hoodie
A children of bodom sweat band
A COBHC patch
The COBHC dogtag...
And 3 buttons
My favorites would be the Bloody band logo/photo shirt
And the COBHC ziphoodie
I wear that shit er day niggafaces

Need less to say,if the new album sux im gonna be just a little bit mad
Thats like 150 bucks

My favorite (of the ones I have) is probably the one from the 2006 Winter tour with Gojira, Sanctity, and Amon Amarth, with the flag on the front and tourdates on the back.

I do have a few I need to buy, though, including the Guitar & Scythes one, the HCDR one with lyrics on the back, Chaos Ridden years, etc.

Top of my list is to rebuy the shirt from their 2005 winter tour with Amon Amarth and Trivium. I have the shirt in my closet - however, it shrunk and no longer fits me.

If you see the "I SURVIVED LAKE BODOM" shirt anywhere, buy it. It's coo'