Favorite concept albums

Not necessarily in order from most to least favorite...

Queensryche, Operation Mindcrime (Part 2 is a joke)
Fates Warning, A Pleasant Shade Of Grey
Kamelot, Epica
Symphony X, V The New Mythology
Kamelot, The Black Halo (though Epica is my favorite)
Pyramaze, Legend Of The Bone Carver
Shadow Gallery, Tyranny
Labyrinth, Sons Of Thunder

if you want to witness a true concept album classic getting performed as a whole, I just thought it could be of interest for you all that prog-death band DISILLUSION will be playing BACK TO TIMES OF SPLENDOR live in its entirety (and a few other surprises according to them) on 29 May 2015 in Vienna, Austria at Viper Room.

for more information check by at
http://www.lastfm.de/event/4058089+DISILLUSION+-+serving+Back+To+Times+Of+Splendor+in+its+entirety
regularly. more info will be available in the next few days.

So, 8 years have passed since a majority of this thread was posted - are there any cool concept albums that have been released since?
What are your current favorites? - Which of the old ones have stood the test of time and which have been added ever since?
Since I am a sucker for a cool concept album, I am always looking for new ones up my alley that I might have missed...

My all time favorites list as of now:

Symphony X - V
Dream Theater - Scenes From a Memory
Mind's Eye - A Gentleman's Hurricane (This is sooo good!!)
Blind Guardian - Nightfall in Middle-Earth
Pain of Salvation - BE
Sylvan - Posthumous Silence
Devin Townsend - Terria

Currently eagerly waiting for:
Steven Wilson - Hand.Cannot.Erase

Honorable Mentions:
Blind Guardian - Beyond the Red Mirror - some really strong stuff on there and some stuff that doesn't reach me (yet?)
A.C.T. - Circus Pandemonium + The Last Epic
Shadow Gallery - Tyranny + Room V
Marillion - Brave
Pain of Salvation - One Hour By the Concrete Lake + The Perfect Element + Remedy Lane
Ten - Babylon

There are other albums that were mentioned before that just didn't really grab me (Mindcrime, ChristO being just two of those).

So, what are your current lists?