Votes: 28 16.2%
  • Clayman

Votes: 22 12.7%
  • Reroute to Remain

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Soundtrack to your Escape

Votes: 12 6.9%

• Total voters
90% of the time, my favorite In Flames album is The Jester Race, but as of right now, I can't stop listening to Clayman. So that gets my vote. I just downloaded the complete STYE last night, so that'll be in my CD player for quite some time. "Evil in a Closet" is an amazing song.

It was a close race between TJR and Clayman but to me TJR is really a masterpiece. I love it from beginning to end.

THE JESTER RACE :kickass:

everyone download soundtrack to your escape if you havent already (as far as i know its not released officially yet) but its the best freakin album imo since colony/clayman

ITS REALLY HARD TO JUDGE ONE BEING BETTER FROMTHE REST BECAUSE EACH ONES SO DIFFERENT. I GUESS ITS ALL JUST PREFERENCE.

YOU KNOW WHATS FUNNY IS I LOVE JESTER RACE, LUNAR STRAIN, SUB. , BUT I PREFER THE NEWER STUFF REALLY. I GUESS CAUSE MAYBE MY FIRST ALBUM WAS COLONY, THEN WHORACLE, CLAYMAN, THEN I GOT ALL THE OLDER STUFF AFTERWARDS. SEE I LISTEN TO REROUTE MORE THEN JESTER, BUT DEAD ETERNITY AND JESTER RACE ARE TWO OF MY FAVORITES THOUGH SO I GUESS MAYBE ITS JUST WHICH INFLAMES IM IN THE MOOD FOR. RIGHT NOW I WANT STYE BUT I CANT HAVE IT, mmm , LIKE THE GIRL I CAN STARE AT BUT NEVER GET. BUT ILL GET STYE. EHH LIFE SUCKS. STUPID GIRLS.

For YEARS Whoracle was my favorite, but Jester Race is king now. Yeah, I downloaded "soundtrack to your escape" last night, it's not too bad, I don't detest it like those MTV2/newb metalheads in the Soilwork forum, but it's a different album once again and I respect it. I really like that song "my little shadow" or whatever.