• Code Against The Codezzz

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Unfurl

Votes: 20 43.5%

• Total voters

BlueSky

New Metal Member
Apr 27, 2006
I went with dissolving but they're all great. Code being my least fav out of the 4.

God damn unfurl is awesome. I would actually enjoy a whole cd like this. :kickass:

Code against the code and Dissolving Bonds are the best.. Displaced is ok..
but i don't like Unfurl that much.

I really like unfurl, displaced and dissolving bonds. Each is fantastic. I went with Unfurl though (probably because its still fairly new to me).

I picked Dissolving Bonds although I really like Unfurl. But I think this is because it's newer to me, but in a year I'd pic Dissolving Bonds I guess, and that's why I choose it. :)

Definitely Dissolving Bonds. Wish that could have been on TGCD, would have made the album so much better to me.

I had trouble choosing between dissolving bonds and unfurl but ultimately I went with unfurl because it was so different and I just love the atmosphere the song creates.

Displaced. Original, huh? My favorite song of TGCD session. As for the Code Against the Code and Unfurl they are nothing but amazing. Wish new album would be in that vein. And Displacing Bonds is awesome, but I'll go with Displaced.

Hey, I LIKE this thread...:cool: alot!

So...well, my favourite Katatonia song happens to be Unfurl, so without question the vote goes to that song. But, since I'm a big fan of lists, haha, here it goes;

1/Unfurl
2/Dissolving Bonds
3/Code Against the Code
4/Displaced

Edit: Aye, I'm gonna kick myself for saying this, but...perhaps this should be a survival? Lol.