• Insignificant

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Believe In Nothing

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Dead Heart In A Dead World

Votes: 20 16.4%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Demonspell
It is my duty as head of the First Church Of Nevermore (an unofficial fanclub on the Maiden BB) to create the first poll on the new forum...

:heh: NEVERMORE FUCKING DOMINATES :heh:

church of nevermore?

bullshit cough, bullshit.

i don't even think WD would want a church of nevermore.

think for yourself goddamit!!!!

anyway, my favorite song is "lost" from PoE, and i know goddamn well it's not from dhiadw.

"Lost" is a psychedelic anthem in my book. I would say if I had to choose a fav song it would have to be "This Sacrament" Jeff's solo in that is fucking killer

ughhh difficult one! I voted for River Dragon but it might as well have been DHIADW or We Disintegrate! The whole album in general anally rapes, impales and sodomizes the whole world but i still prefer Dreaming Neon Black which is unreal.

btw I was a member of the First Church of Nevermore (my nick over at the Maiden BB is Powrslave15) but i forgot what my Church name was, i think it was Ophidian.

Nevermore own this world! (we need a "headbang n' devil horns" smiley RIGHT NOW!)

Insignificant is my favorite slower song from the album, I think it utterly destroys Believe In Nothing, which walks a thin line between nihilism and ordinary sentimentality...

Politics Of Ecstasy is one of the most of the most deranged and brutal albums ever, every song is a mentally punishing experience...

Evolution 169 is a great song with a hallucinogenic atmopsphere, I feel like I'm passing through an altered state every time I listen to it...along with Insignificant the most underrate song on the album. BTW, my vote was for We Disintegrate.

no shit about that solo. Are those notes weird as fuck or what. I mean you play em regular speed and it works and sounds great but play em slow and it is like what kind of fucking drugs is this guy on. Loomis' style is amazing.

To demonspell- Every time I listen to any nevermore song it is like i am on drugs (well I usually am) hahaha. The psychedelic message lies within Nevermore do you choose to see it

Originally posted by Demonspell
Evolution 169 is a great song with a hallucinogenic atmopsphere, I feel like I'm passing through an altered state every time I listen to it...along with Insignificant the most underrate song on the album. BTW, my vote was for We Disintegrate.

damn good song, that was my 3rd pick, behind 169 and Insignificant.