Favorite track off of Last Fair Deal Gone Down

What is your favorite track off of Last Fair Deal Gone Down?

• Dispossesion

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Chrome

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • We Must Bury Jew

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Teargas

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • I Transpire

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Tonight's Music

Votes: 27 23.1%
  • Clean Today

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • The Future of Speech

Votes: 20 17.1%
  • Passing Bird

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Sweet Nurse

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Don't Tell A Soul

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
2 write "jew" instead of you is a very undemanded joke, I hope you correct it.. it's not That Kind of forum

Even though the joke is very offensive I still think its funny.
Oh yeah I voted for Passing Bird Because all the girls I like always seem to have black hair and it never seems to go well I can relate to it alot.

"The future of speech" is without doubt the one I can relate to the most, so it's my favorite.

BTW, the jew-joke was pretty funny indeed even if it's somewhat offensive. :lol:

It's not funny... "We must bury Jew"? How can that even be racist if it's not even grammatically correct? BTW, I always thought PAssing Bird was a song about some stupid groupie following Jonas around, trying to be cool by pretending her life was too terrible to live with. Don't know about anyone else, but the only thing attractive about that kind of person is the idea of getting to slap them to death.

Teargas, although it could easily have been Tonight's Music or Dispossession.

It happens to be my favourite album of all time, so it's very special to me. I voted Teargas...

"Passing Bird" was the one that caught me on to them, and it's still a favorite, probably my most, but I also like "Sweet Nurse" and "Teargas," which are a couple others that stand out, but the entire album is extremely good.