favorite vocalists

Mikael Akerfeldt, Jeff Buckley, Grutle from Enslaved, Abbath from Immortal, Bruce Dickinson, Alim Kasimov, and some traditional music singers (forgot the names), and many others i guess

Crack Hitler said:
Aside from some singers already mentioned I really like that dude from Dredg, even tho from what I've heard he ain't that strong live.
Also Jonah Matranga from the late Far and now Onelinedrawing and whatnot, has nice and pretty unique voice in a sense that it's easily reconisable.

muahaha. you might not like the music, you might despise most of the fanboys, you might wanna suck some other bands balls but can you really be that biased to claim that the guy can't sing? They guy does good job on growls (or whatever you wanna call it), which really isn't my cup of tea, but has really good voice on those clean parts, esp. on that almost-acoustic-album.

i suck no ones balls, you obviously do, like a lot of yis here :lol: he does good growls? ok :lol: thats funny....really good voice on those clean parts? look mate the guy tries too hard, and sings when isnt neccesary, too many notes, not enough focus on what hes actually trying to sing with, which is pomp anyway. anyway im wasting my time, what you doing here anyway?, get back to your opeth forum, this aint metal :lol:

and theres absolutely no comparison between dave gilmour, keenan or pinnick with this akerfeldt fella, hes just a chancer ffs

akerfeldt is good.

but my favourite vocalist is easy, Shane MacGowan. I cant go a day without hearing him sing Spancill hill these days.

I also like those girls that sing for antimatter, flowers & angelica especially. I love them :D

although he has some unfortunate no talent ass clowns that copy his style... i actually really like eddie vedder's voice. nick drake rules too

ikeaboy said:
i suck no ones balls, you obviously do, like a lot of yis here :lol: he does good growls? ok :lol: thats funny....really good voice on those clean parts? look mate the guy tries too hard, and sings when isnt neccesary, too many notes, not enough focus on what hes actually trying to sing with, which is pomp anyway. anyway im wasting my time, what you doing here anyway?, get back to your opeth forum, this aint metal :lol:

Who said I (mostly) listen to metal? Look at the singers I've mentioned, that's hardly metal, young padawan. Have you even listened to that Opeth album I talked about? (damnation, ain't it?) I think track 2 clearly shows how good voice the guy has, and he doesn't even try too hard... anyway I'm wasting my time, your mind is already set and you're just tryin to piss off some opeth fans here (which I ain't btw).

:lol: (added this for witty and sarcastic tone)

ikeaboy said:
thing is, yis are always here, but not a mention of our micko, shame on ye opethic ball suckers

ah, but my dear eagle eye, in my first post I said 'aside from the few already mentioned I really like yadda yadda yadda...', and mr. moss was mentioned i think on the third post on this thread. no need for me to keep repeating what everyone else has already said.

plus I think you've handled the ball sucking pretty fine so far:

ikeaboy said:
o_O Mikael Akerfeldt? thats a joke, to even include him amongst our Micko is an even bigger one ffs... soooory, but Mickos the man :)

her mighty majesty has changed her mind
bjork (how the hell could i forget? - thankyou snow2fall ;) )
Lou from lamb still
guy from interpol still
Claudio from Coheed for sure - if you ever listen to them you will be befuddled as to whether its a guy or a girl.

blackeyed said:
Claudio from Coheed for sure - if you ever listen to them you will be befuddled as to whether its a guy or a girl.

haha, indeed. I had to send Maren few sms's to find out which way it was :lol:
is the band any good, btw? I've only heard two songs, which were.. hmmm.. intriguing.

Crack Hitler said:
mr. moss was mentioned i think on the third post on this thread. no need for me to keep repeating what everyone else has already said.

on the third post, repeating?? akerfelthisballs is the only thing repeating here, and im not your dear ya kunt :heh: