favorite vocalists

Crack Hitler said:
haha, indeed. I had to send Maren few sms's to find out which way it was :lol:
is the band any good, btw? I've only heard two songs, which were.. hmmm.. intriguing.

they are fucking fantastic and i will NEVER hear a bad word said against them :D
seriously though you'd be so impressed, i think anyone would, they have two albums atm, Second Stage Turbine Blade and In Keeping Secrets of a Silent Earth III........................dont be put off by their names lol.

there's so much going off in the songs that you pick something new up each time you listen, and all the lyrics refer to one big long story which Claudio is writing in the form of a comic eventually to be turned into graphic novel.. the first part is out on the site now...im a bit dubious about the art work i can see from the picture but i have to read the story to find out what the songs are on about....

sounds like a complete money making scheme non? (i have to stop saying non?) but it doesnt really come across like that, the only not nice thing about the band is their forum, but its cuz they are bitchy american teens pfft.

anyway enough of my rant......(download more tracks)

ikeaboy said:
on the third post, repeating?? akerfelthisballs is the only thing repeating here, and im not your dear ya kunt :heh:

I can't believe I'm still arguing about the same thing, bleh..
well, anyways. Before my post there was already atleast Drago, Morph, Don and you who mentioned Mick. Now was there a good reason for me to keep repeating it?

besides I think you're the reason Åkerfeld is still mentioned on this thread. over and over again.

and I'm not kunt, dear.

blackeyed said:
ah stop bitching the pair of yers.....lets just call it a day and agree with what ive said :lol:

got an advance for this last monday, i like it :)

B0002SVY14.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

and for the jeff buckley fans, dublins the place to be next monday >

Jeff Buckley 10th Anniversary Grace launch

blackeyed said:
bjork (how the hell could i forget? - thankyou snow2fall ;) )
guy from interpol still
Claudio from Coheed for sure - if you ever listen to them you will be befuddled as to whether its a guy or a girl.

Crack Hitler said:
haha, indeed. I had to send Maren few sms's to find out which way it was :lol:
Haha, yeah... Jussi and his gf were arguing about whether there's a guy or girl singing. So I watched their videos again to see whether there's a girl hiding underneath these wild curls. :tickled: But unfortunately, I had to tell Jussi that he was wrong this time. No girl below these masses of hair. :loco:

Btw, that guy from Interpol is Paul Banks. He's got a really cool voice. :dopey:

aye thats the one, Paul Banks, he has such a normal name that you just forget it lol.
yeh i went to see coheed not so long ago and in the flesh it pretty clear that he's a bloke, a big massive grok of a bloke. although he looked pretty intimidated when he looked at me obviously ....:lol:

Crack Hitler said:
I can't believe I'm still arguing about the same thing, bleh..
well, anyways. Before my post there was already atleast Drago, Morph, Don and you who mentioned Mick. Now was there a good reason for me to keep repeating it?

besides I think you're the reason Åkerfeld is still mentioned on this thread. over and over again.

and I'm not kunt, dear.

its still mentioned cos its still being mentioned by metal fans, so yer up yer own arse ya kunt :D how do you like your growls?

ikeaboy said:
its still mentioned cos its still being mentioned by metal fans, so yer up yer own arse ya kunt :D

there's quite a few metal vocalists mentioned here I believe, and you're only bitching about this one dude, bringing it up all the time. me thinks you have a secret crush on him. that, or you're a metal fan boy.

ikeaboy said:
how do you like your growls?

huh? :err: I don't growl. I scream like hell.

Aah! Forgot the new guy in Dillinger Escape Plan. Did amazing job at Graspop :kickass:

ikeaboy said:
rock / alt vocalists not metal, why u still here metal boy?

yep. dan swanö and the guys from dark tranquility and enslaved plus some other I already forgot. best rock / alt vocalists around :lol: :lol:

you tell me why I shouldn't be here.

cos youre a nerd like, simple, and every time you come here ill give you a hard time :D cos...youre a nerd :lol: you even put the accent over 'o' on swano, total waste of time for a total waster :lol:

ikeaboy said:
cos youre a nerd like, simple, and every time you come here ill give you a hard time :D cos...youre a nerd :lol: you even put the accent over 'o' on swano, total waste of time for a total waster :lol:

that's not an accent. it's normal alphabet in nordic countries and that's how the guy's name is spelled. you ended up looking not too bright.

you really think this is hard time for me? :lol: you think too much of yourself. if something, you're just a little annoyance. like a tiny insect.

@don

how could I forget the man? :eek: At Berlin I got me the ep dillinger did with him, and it sounds excellent. they cover Come To Daddy by Aphex Twin :lol:

blackeyed said:
:OMG: dillenger played graspop?!!!!!!
you know i only heard one song from the last album and i think it was the mullet burden, but im going to see them play l'pool in a couple of weeks.

brack you should get on www.threeoneg.com and check out some stuff on there.

yeah they played graspop, and along anathema they were the highlight of the weekend for me. I've yet to buy the new album, but judging from the two-track sampler cd I got in belgium, it's gonna be excellent :D

I'll check the link sometime later, can't listen to music here at work - no soundcard :erk:

Crack Hitler said:
that's not an accent. it's normal alphabet in nordic countries and that's how the guy's name is spelled. you ended up looking not too bright.

you really think this is hard time for me? :lol: you think too much of yourself. if something, you're just a little annoyance. like a tiny insect.

oh youre hassled alright young gun, dont worry i wont let you down too much in front of your e-mates and not make 'you' look too bright :D

Listen to the girl Coheed are the shit.. Claire has seen the light..

Id mention Micko n the Cavanaghs but thats kinda pointing out the obvious cos if I didnt think they were talented vocalists I wouldnt listen to them and I wouldnt be here.

and for the record Ive never ever even heard an opeth track