the lousiest vocalists in heavy metal

hm I especially like Jens Kidman's (Meshuggah) vocals on "Nothing". ;) I mean he has this insane scream, so what's left to be desired?

Chris Barnes...i don't like his vocals for Six Feet Under, but he's decent on the Cannibal Corpse albums, i still like George Fisher is better though :p

The vocalist for motorhead, everyone says motorhead is amazing but i can't stand the vocalist one bit. He just plain sucks

The vocalist for Adema
The vocalist for Meshuggah
The vocalists of all pop/punk bands
All the vocalists for nu-metal bands that came out in the 21st century(with the exception of Disturbed and Mudvayne's vocalist which are both decent but not great)

Dani Filth's vocals got annoying after a while.

ShadowOfDeath said:
The vocalist for motorhead, everyone says motorhead is amazing but i can't stand the vocalist one bit. He just plain sucks.

That is one of the weirdest things I have ever read. Silly human. Lemmy IS Motorhead.

Mike.

Gory Elephant said:
That is one of the weirdest things I have ever read. Silly human. Lemmy IS Motorhead.

Mike.

I don't like the vocals, I've tried to listen to Ace of Spades like 10 times(everyone says that songs amazing) the second the vocals kick in i want to take a hammer and smash it into my skull repetitively.

oh and Pete Steele from Type O negative sucks too =p

no idea how anyone could like messhugah (i agree their music sucks - sludgey reptitive boring riffs and disjointed retarded drumming) but the vocals are just stand out bad. the guy sounds like he is robot about to burp and fart at the same time.

most overrated band ever.

misfit said:
no idea how anyone could like messhugah (i agree their music sucks - sludgey reptitive boring riffs and disjointed retarded drumming) but the vocals are just stand out bad. the guy sounds like he is robot about to burp and fart at the same time.

most overrated band ever.
amen! glad someone agrees with me!

another singer who especially sucks is the system of a down singer. vocals like that belong in rap not rock n roll

i really dont see why people like peter steeles vocals so well anyways its not like its hard to do the exact same thing he does. anyone could sing like that because its really not even singing its just talking in a low voice to the tune of lousy music.

None_So_Vile said:
Any power metal vocals, especially fucking Hammerfall
All the nu-metally bands
Anders' clean vocals are lame
I second the singer of Type O Negative
Why does everyone think "powermetal" = bands like Hammerfall or Helloween. Angel Dust is/was powermetal, Accept, Metal Church, Tad Morose.

Not even close to all Powermetal have that whiny high pitched vocals. It has been around a long long time.

Bryant