Favourite album closer?

We waaaaaaaaaaaaalked intooo the niiight
Am iiiiiiiii to biiiid you fareweee-eeeell
Why can't you seeeeeeeee that I tryyyy (little bit of a sigh there)
When every tear I shed (the way his sings this line is heart wrenching)
Iiiiiiss for yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! *reverb*

Sorted. absolutely lush.

Isolation years isn't even a part of the whole occult concept within GR, I can't see how people then pick it as their favorite closer?

Musically sounds like an extremely solid closer to the album to me. The cd is not really a concept record, but themes, and it fits well within the theme.

Blackwater Park!!!!!

btw although I started a post to state this.... Hex Omega is watershed's weakest track..good track.. hardly a good closer to an amazing record *sigh"

I wish i could say white cluster but i don't like the clean part at the end. (The part before that is one of my favorite opeth riffs by far).

so BWP.

The Apostle in Triumph, definitely.

You think it's over, then there's one more short acoustic interlude, then "as the rain keeps fallin'..."

Perfect, beautiful :).

1- Blackwater Park.

It's one of the most awesome songs ever, especially the second half (after the ever repeating acoustic part in the middle) is terrifying. The lyrics go very well with the riffs and the general super bleak feel of the song. It's one of the few Opeth songs which lyrics do something lyrically, for me anyways.

Especially the "lepers coiled beneath the trees" part. Awesome.

2 - White Cluster

3 - Isolation Years

1283812 - Weakness. WHY OPETH??? WHY NOT CLOSE THE ALBUM WITH WHAT YOU YOURSELF NAMED "ENDING CREDITS?"

1- Blackwater Park.

It's one of the most awesome songs ever, especially the second half (after the ever repeating acoustic part in the middle) is terrifying

Yeah, I was listening that in car and my sister heard it and commented that what the hell. It isn't going anywhere. But she just doesn't understand music... no wait a minute. Yes she does. o_O

1283812 - Weakness. WHY OPETH??? WHY NOT CLOSE THE ALBUM WITH WHAT YOU YOURSELF NAMED "ENDING CREDITS?"

It's kind of cool, a hidden track feel to it.