Favourite Beers

*exhaustive - you make no sense.

yeah, i wasn't sure about that word, i'm not a native english speaker. Maybe comprehensive is the right word. What i meant was that you're favorites were so distinct so they almost covered all the different beer tastes!

yeah, i wasn't sure about that word, i'm not a native english speaker. Maybe comprehensive is the right word. What i meant was that you're favorites were so distinct so they almost covered all the different beer tastes!

I see your point but I can't stand American beers like Budweiser and Miller. They have no taste and are too easy to drink. Beers like Carling I find boring. French beers don't agree with me.

I see your point but I can't stand American beers like Budweiser and Miller. They have no taste and are too easy to drink. Beers like Carling I find boring. French beers don't agree with me.

Yep, i agree to some point, it's nice to drink Budweiser sometimes though.

It was nice when I was 14 years old, as was Bud Ice and Fosters Ice.

I have no idea what those drinks are, but i assume they are somekind of alcoholic cider. If you're craving something sweet, then budweiser is good, if you want beer, then i would go for something else. There's nothing wrong in liking sweet things when you're older, as i think you were implying in your post.

I have no idea what those drinks are, but i assume they are somekind of alcoholic cider. If you're craving something sweet, then budweiser is good, if you want beer, then i would go for something else. There's nothing wrong in liking sweet things when you're older, as i think you were implying in your post.

A mans tongue isn't designed to receive sweet stimuli like a womans tongue is. If you're a gay/feminine man then a drink like Budweiser would be ideal for you.

A mans tongue isn't designed to receive sweet stimuli like a womans tongue is. If you're a gay/feminine man then a drink like Budweiser would be ideal for you.

haha :lol: you're too much, stop pulling facts out of your ass.

02_tannenz_300.JPG

:worship:

I`m all for English ale. Some favorites:

Fullers ESB
Fullers Old Winter ale
Oppigårds winter ale
Hobgoblin
Old Empire
Jämtlands Julöl

Umm..some of those are Swedish, but still..