BEERS

The Amazer

Mar 31, 2003
I know we have a whats your favourite beer thread already but I would just like to start a thread about our appreciaton for beers.

Where weould we be without beers? Who knows man. I really really love beers. I had a 5 day beer-a-thon last weekend... wasn't sober for a second between 5:00 PM Thursday and 1:00 AM Tuesday. It was great. I'm going to do it again this weekend.

I would just like to show my appreciation for beers in this thread because they're really really really good and make you feel good :thumbsup:

Awesome. I think I might have a THIRSTY THURSDAY tonight in honour of beers, because unlike a woman... beers'll always be there for ya!

Discuss how good beersa re.

I've only ever had one full beer. That was a pint of Guinness in Lyon, France. Loved it! It's now my alcoholic drink of choice. Never got around to having another one, though. One day.

Beer is the greatest drink ever. When you come home from work and you're all hot (which is all the time for your sister, Trent, apparently) there's nothing better than a beer.

I'd drink Coopers all the time if I lived in Adelaide and could get it for normal prices at pubs. All beer's expensive at pubs here these days, though.

Welcome, Incarnate, btw.

Coopers is too much for a locally brewed beer, from an SA perspective. Yeah I used to drink it all the time but the price kept going up and up, fuck that.

I'll drink most anything alcoholic but tend to drink wine the most now. Mothers day was chardonnay day;) seemed fitting to drink that watching the Crows slaughter the Kangaroos.
But on the subject of beers - I had a couple of black and tans on Saturday night, delicious. One of the only times I can justify drinking West End Draught, lol.

Mmmm coopers is great. I dont think its too much. I mean at least its nicely made beer and not full of all the shit the big companies put in cheaper local beer. Id rather pay a little bit more for coopers quality.

I use Coopers for home brew. Never tried any other, so have nothing to compare it with. Not bad though....

I bought a slab of Tooheys Old the other day, as I hadn't had it for a while. It's not bad, but it's lacking in substance.

I was given a selection of beers from around the world for my birthday. (None from any of you lot, you arseholes.) One of them was a Millers Draft. It was shit. It was almost water, it was that tasteless.

I recently got a six pack of Carlton Black - nice dark ale, tastes a lot like Carlton Draught but slightly heavier flavour :headbang:

I quite liked it.

I drink a lot of Pure Blonde because it isn't as fattening - tastes a lot like a light.

okay nuff said

Carlton Draught was cheap in 1997.

I had Carlton Black at an RSL the other night. Not bad; pretty similar to Toohey's Old.