Favourite debut record of all time?

Yeah I own all there albums, and man none of them even come close the the first one. River Runs Red is a masterpiece, Ugly is Ok, Soul Searching Sun is meh.... and Broken Valley they tried to sound like an STP rip off.

Keith just doesn't seem to have the heart into heavy metal anymore, its a shame to because early on he was an awesome metal vocalist.

LOA sounded alot like STP even during soul searching sun. That album still had it's moments. Keith should have never quit the band in the first place. I remember seeing LOA when Whit Crane was on vocals. It wasn't bad but it wasn't right either. I also remember how awesome LOA were when they opened for Anthrax at the Bayou in Washington DC in december of 1995. I was 18 years old. I totally remember that day like it was yesterday. I had a red little piece of shit toyota. Joey Z had long curly hair. the Deftones were on the bill too if i remember correct. i have a pic of me and chino somewhere.

DO you ever shut the fuck up? Cowboys from Hell wasnt a debut album, no one gives a flying fuck about anything else you have to say on the matter, trying to rewrite fucking history as usual! It wasnt a debut, it has nothing to do with Damageplan, why the fuck are you posting a rant when the simple answer was "It wasn't"?

Anyhoo...my answer is Appetite For Destruction. WASP comes pretty fucking close too.

:rolleyes:

If you have an interst in Living colour / Infectious / Fishbone:
the first album of F.F.F.
Maybe the most excellent european band, in Fusion style (with U.D.S.), from 1991 :
PRDCT0000155812.jpg
429204.jpg
http://www.deezer.com/fr/index.php#music/f-f-f/blast-culture-116153

Great guitar, excellent horns, mixed by George clinton himself.

But I can't give them much in the credibility department as I know they were originally a lost glam rock band until Phil Came in.

Only you could question the credibility of that band. Seriously, they could have been a fucking boy band brefore phil and it wouldn't matter. That band left a big ass mark on the face of music and it wasn't all phil.

As far as damage plan, some of those songs would have been pretty good if they didn't have that awful singer.

My vote may be for GNR as well.

Though this is a Thrax Board and i really like Fistful I gotta say my favorite would be:
Running Wild - Gates To Purgatory

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h591GVue3_M&feature=BFa&list=PL7DF834E75EE92369&index=1[/ame]