Favourite Opeth Quote

Montreal Gig ´05

A chick in the audience: ¨Take your top off!¨
Mike: ¨Take my top off? But I don´t want to expose my pink bra I´m wearing today¨

and after that, some guy yells ¨I wearing mine too today!¨

Ahh what an amazing show that was. And I think Mike called Mendez a cunt at one point for not headbanging right.

A. Iverson said:
Donner%20Kebab.jpg

HOLY SHIT that's our vice-prime minister / minister of justice hahah where did he suddenly come from? does he like opeth?

you know, probably not, he's also a rapper!

Godhead's Lament said:
Montreal Gig ´05

A chick in the audience: ¨Take your top off!¨
Mike: ¨Take my top off? But I don´t want to expose my pink bra I´m wearing today¨

and after that, some guy yells ¨I wearing mine too today!¨

Ahh what an amazing show that was. And I think Mike called Mendez a cunt at one point for not headbanging right.
that was an amazing show. mike indeed called mendez a cunt for not headbanging right. ahhhhh the memories.

When I saw Opeth in Atlanta, Mikael kept teaching us random Swedish words throughout the night. At one point, I yelled, 'Takk saa mycket!' (sorry, don't know how to do accents on here). Mikael got a really surprised look on his face, looked at me, and replied, 'Varsaagod!' I guess he didn't expect some American, much less one in Atlanta, GA, to know any Swedish -- but there I was. \m/

If i could...id stab Dio for inventing the "horns". its turned into a mockery of itself, yet people CANNOT resist throwing the horns at ANY moment...ESPECIALLY irrelevant, redundant and ridiculous moments. And now is also a symbol of stupidity and ignorance due to the fanbases and mentality of most of those who use it. And i love Dio...im really torn here.

edit: sorry, to clarify...that live clip of mike getting people to say "hello bitch" is what prompted this rant.

at Wacken

"If you do not headbang to this next song...you are a fucking pussy" - Mikael Åkerfeldt

(referring to The Leper Affinity)

"I hope you had lots of fun......and lots of ssssssssssssseeeeeeexxxxx" -Mikael Åkerfeldt

i'm not 100% sure thats the correct wording but pretty close...