Favourite Opeth Quote

Rødt_Og_Svart said:
Martin Lopez, on the DVD.

"The other guys, they are like polar bears"

My friends and I say that randomly in the way Lopez says it and it's damn funny every time.

OMG- POLAR BEARS!!! That's what he was saying!! I was always thought he was saying "full of beers"- cause you know it raises your body tempature and everything.:oops:

Mike was talking about the "Expensive Ghost Reveries Backdrop" and he was like "It's a very evil, and satanic backdrop" And some dude was like SATANNNNN!!! and he goes "What about him?"
not my fav quote but meh, he said it here in winnipeg.. also someone shouted "REMEMBER TOMMOROW!!" and he goes "Thats not even our fucking song!"

I think the funniest thing was an interview in which Mike started to talk about Trey Azagthoth's guitar sound and then he said something funny about anuses. He said something like Trey's guitar sound makes his anus rock and roll or something I cannot remember the exact quote but it was funny because the word anus was mentioned. Laughter was no longer kept deep inside me when I was reading that funny interview :lol: if you know what I mean I really hope you do :)

NineFeetUnderground said:
i think you just have an affinity for anuses. what do you think about that?

Watch your language, brother. Someday you may regret those hateful words you just directed at me. One day you'll wake up in your cold apartment, trying to forget all those unfriendly things you just said to your fellow forumer. But your demons will haunt you for the rest of your life till there's no more pain to suffer, tears to cry or dreams to crumble.
Take care my friend, hold yourself together. Carry on.

@=NoBigDeal=@ said:
Watch your language, brother. Someday you may regret those hateful words you just directed at me. One day you'll wake up in your cold apartment, trying to forget all those unfriendly things you just said to your fellow forumer. But your demons will haunt you for the rest of your life till there's no more pain to suffer, tears to cry or dreams to crumble.
Take care my friend, hold yourself together. Carry on.

were you dropped on your head as a child? or perhaps just ate paint chips?

lopez complaning about the guy messing with his drums on the DVD, most pointless bitching about a microphone he just sounds hilarious

Rødt_Og_Svart said:
Martin Lopez, on the DVD.

"The other guys, they are like polar bears"

My friends and I say that randomly in the way Lopez says it and it's damn funny every time.
yeah i enjoy that quote too...it makes me smile for some reason...
also "and this handsome fellow here is Peter Lindgren...but..hands off ladies, he likes boys!" SF Fillmore show 2005

I think Kebap is Turkish originated lol

And its nice to hear there is kebap in Sweden and I wonder why Mikael haven't eaten it there before if there is a kebap place in every 50 meters :D

A friend of mine eats kebab nearly every day here in Belgium. I would too if I lived closer to the kebab store. Kebab is addictive, tasty, and pretty healthy too. Oh my we are good at derailing threads.