Favourite Opeth Quote

Hahahaha. nice one conservatory resonance. Oh and benighted1. Just pointing out that is a beautiful saying>tight as a witches cleft. however. That was made by the great Steve Wilson

Opethian666 said:
A friend of mine eats kebab nearly every day here in Belgium. I would too if I lived closer to the kebab store. Kebab is addictive, tasty, and pretty healthy too. Oh my we are good at derailing threads.
Here, when completelly pissed you go for a (Scottish) :) doner kebab on the way home, pure shit, I wonder how many folk spew it up before they get home.
I would imagine a proper kebab is wonderful.

At a show in Seattle a few years back Mike said something about how there was a rumor going around that Opeth was really Lynyrd Skynyrd. They played a couple songs after that, and then right before introducing the next song, he started playing the intro to "Sweet Home Alabama" and then said "Oops, sorry, wrong show."

An Absent Friend said:
I think Kebap is Turkish originated lol

And its nice to hear there is kebap in Sweden and I wonder why Mikael haven't eaten it there before if there is a kebap place in every 50 meters :D

he must have eaten it. He grew up in the suburbs, where there are 100 and 100 of kebabplaces, and they are all driven by Turkish people :lol: . Maybe he just liked the "original" very much.

"i don't wanna see anyone headbanging and yawing, we will leave that to the americans"
ankara gig

ram

An Absent Friend said:
Nice topic and mine is hmm..

''I ate Kebap yummy'' by Mikael , in Turkey gig. He said it to me :D ( Kebap is a Turkish food by the way :p )

Next time I will invite him to eat kebap together. lol
Oh my God you have no idea how badly I want a doener kebab right now. I had them all the time in Germany and since I got back to America I can't find one ANYWHERE....I'm drooling.

I used to live off kebabs back in Berlin. I've sort of cleaned up my diet since, so haven't had one for a good long while.

Can't really think of any quotes off the top of my head... I do recall Mike giving Mendez some shit during the Melb gigs, and that was pretty funny.

one of the highlights of melbourne were the late night souvlaki adventures, especially souvlaki king in ...whatever street. (cant remember the name). we don't have many in sydney so it was quite a treat