Favourite quotes said by musicians.

Sam Dunn: What is the primary ideology or primary ideas that fuel Gorgoroth's music?
Gaahl (Gorgoroth): *long pause* Satan. *gulp of wine*
Sam Dunn: What does Satan embody, or what does he represent?
Gaahl (Gorgoroth): Freedom.

I always liked the Necrobutcher interview as well, as Blasphemer is just sitting there trying not to bust out laughing at Necro's raving drunkness.

"'They are treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry."'----Marty, reading more from the review|
"That's...that's nit--picking, isn't it?"----Nigel

"There's such a fine line between stupid and clever..."----David St. Hubbins

'None...none more black.'"----Nigel

“Yesterday's answers has nothing to do with today's questions.”
Dave Mustaine

“And when power ballads come back, we'll get big hair again.”
Jerry Cantrell

"There are more bad musicians than there is bad music"
Isaac Stern

"I put my own dick in my mouth. I was 14 and much more flexible at the time.

"It was soft and required a lot of pulling. I really wanted that case of beer."

~~~~Chad Kroeger~~~~

"I went home one night, and everything in my refrigerator had turned into a science project" - Tom Waits

"Fucking cunts." John Lydon, live on I'm A Celebrity... I don't usually watch that shit, but that was fucking hilarious. :lol:

"It's all just... crapsteak smothered in dictators" - Maynard James Keenan

"You can't really dust for vomit" - Nigel Tufnel

"Our name is Strapping Young Lad, and you are gonna have to suffer through us for the next 40 minutes. Ladies and gentlemen, STICK THIS IN YOUR FUCKING CUNT!!!!!" Devin Townsend, at Download 2006 (you had to have been there really! :D)

"Can we have everything louder than everything else?" Ian Gillan, from the Deep Purple "Made In Japan" album.

the infamous Bob Dylan "Judas" concert:

"Judas!"
"What's that?"
"Judas!"
"I don't believe you. You're a liar. (to the band) Play it fucking loud!"

"We created it, let's take it over" - Patti Smith

Oh, and I agree with Illidan, pretty much everything Frank Zappa has ever said.

''Korn is a brand...not a band'' - Jonathan Davis

''..........''' - Nick Drake

''I definitely eat ass. I eat shit and ass!!'' - some dude from Profanatica

That was the funniest part of the doco when mayhem were interviewed at Wacken. I feel bad for the interviewer as you could see he had the intent for a decent interview, but necro was pretty smashed. Although he got good comedy relief out of it. But it also kind of steers away from one of his points of presenting metal musicians as serious; as a lot of people wouldn't think they have a brain between them. Ah well, we know there are a lot of talented and serious musicians so thats all that matters. It's so funny when you can tell he thinks "fuck you" is a great answer, and when he interview looks confused, hes like YA KNOW?! haha.