favourite Radiohead album?

breaklose said:
'ok computer' by far like. the mellow songs on 'the bends' are good, so are 'talk show host', 'how to disappear completely', 'knives out', 'idiotheque' and '2+2=5'. the rest is poo.

yeah, add 'where i end and you begin' and maybe one or another song to that and yer radihead- taste complements mine!

OK computer. always was and always will be their best piece i guess. i like the bends a lot as well.

for the rest some good songs here and there but they dont seem to be able as good as ok cpu or the bends.

breaklose said:
'ok computer' by far like. the mellow songs on 'the bends' are good, so are 'talk show host', 'how to disappear completely', 'knives out', 'idiotheque' and '2+2=5'. the rest is poo.
pyramid song... sail to the moon... i will..sit down stand up...wolf at the door...everything in its right place...national anthem... shall i go on?

Cenk said:
which one is it?

for me its gotta be The Bends. Simply their best one. Better than OK Computer which everyone loves (I think it's overrated).

Which everyone loves?? HAHAHAHA radiohead is utter crap! Worthless piece of shit band that needs to be eradicated.

nataservant said:
Which everyone loves?? HAHAHAHA radiohead is utter crap! Worthless piece of shit band that needs to be eradicated.
opinions are like arseholes... everybody has one... except this person seems to be talking out of theirs