Favourite song from "Paradise Lost"

Favourite song from "Paradise Lost"?

• Oculus Ex Inferni

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Set The World On Fire (The Lie Of Lies)

Votes: 12 9.6%
  • Domination

Votes: 12 9.6%
  • The Serpent's Kiss

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Paradise Lost

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • Eve Of Seduction

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • The Walls Of Babylon

Votes: 20 16.0%
  • Seven

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Sacrifice

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Revelation (Divus Pennae Ex Tragoedia)

Votes: 25 20.0%

• Total voters
Paradise Lost is my favorite.

That and Communion and The Oracle are my favorite Symphony X songs. They make awesome ballads.

That's right fuckers!! Walls of Babylon will own your soul!!!!!

Nobody can honestly say that it's not an incredible song...obviously my favorite off the album.

It's the first time we've ever heard Russell sing as ..."epic" as he does for the pre-chorus "skies are mad with thunder.."; just so amazing man

But I'll have to agree that Paradise Lost is by FAR the 2nd best on there...it's really THE best; but it's too different from WoB to compare.

I can't vote for just one song since at this point I see and hear the CD as a whole body of work. I know it's not a concept album in the traditional sense, but the "Paradise Lost" theme running throughout the CD makes it "feel" that way, so I'd have to say the whole CD! It's a fantastic body of work and may be my CD of the year...it's pretty much neck and neck with Ziltoid at this point.

Has to be Paradise Lost. I prefer real singing to screaming.

I know there's a difference in the two going from clean singing to a somewhat growl. But that's it.. He sings his off in Walls of Babylon just as much as PL :mad:

Screaming is Lamb of God.