Favourite song from "Paradise Lost"

Favourite song from "Paradise Lost"?

• Oculus Ex Inferni

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Set The World On Fire (The Lie Of Lies)

Votes: 12 9.6%
  • Domination

Votes: 12 9.6%
  • The Serpent's Kiss

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Paradise Lost

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • Eve Of Seduction

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • The Walls Of Babylon

Votes: 20 16.0%
  • Seven

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Sacrifice

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Revelation (Divus Pennae Ex Tragoedia)

Votes: 25 20.0%

• Total voters
I kinda hope the band changes their set based on this poll. If they add in The Walls Of Babylon as an always in their set like they do Sins n Shadows or Inferno, I'd fap every time I see them live. This song is to Paradise Lost as Egypt was to V.

FUCKING LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I know right?

I know there's a difference in the two going from clean singing to a somewhat growl. But that's it.. He sings his off in Walls of Babylon just as much as PL :mad:

Screaming is Lamb of God.

:lol:

Has to be Paradise Lost. I prefer real singing to screaming.

:lol:

I kinda hope the band changes their set based on this poll. If they add in The Walls Of Babylon as an always in their set like they do Sins n Shadows or Inferno, I'd fap every time I see them live. This song is to Paradise Lost as Egypt was to V.

I agree with you again. Like the second time today. OMFG.

Where'd you get the lyrics though?
There's this little thing called a "booklet" that comes with albums and they have the lyrics printed INSIDE!
13.gif

[/sarcasm]

BTW, your WoB sig lyrics should read "skies of red-winged thunder, breathing lightning fire" :saint:

Seven: the first solo section is my favorite part of the entire album.
I like in the chorus when Russ says "catch" it sounds like "cutch"...just silly :)

Not much love for Revelation it seems....The last 2 minutes of it are fantastic.
The middle instrumental section is amazing

I think Paradise Lost is my favorite so far. But then again the whole CD sounds fantastic. Well done guys!!
Thank you for another amazing CD

I really like Seven because of how Russell accentuates his voice in that song, and he sounds so emotional in some parts, but my favorite is Paradise Lost, such a beautiful song really.. just beautiful, I especially love the solo in it, its just perfect for that song

I'll probably get shit on for saying this, but I'm not a huge fan of Egypt. Communion seems more like a Paradise Lost comparison for V; either that or Evolution.

But yeah...if they played Walls of Babylon live...I would spread my seed all on everyone's faces. :heh:

There's this little thing called a "booklet" that comes with albums and they have the lyrics printed INSIDE!
[/sarcasm]

BTW, your WoB sig lyrics should read "skies of red-winged thunder, breathing lightning fire"

Thank you SO much. Haha. I still don't understand the whole "lighting fire" bit; oh well, I'm sure it means something...metal. :headbang:

it is tough choosing. I chose Revelation, but was leaning towards The Walls of Babylon, too.

The only song that doesn't spark any interest in me, is Paradise Lost. I don't know why, maybe with more listens.

The only song that doesn't spark any interest in me, is Paradise Lost. I don't know why, maybe with more listens.

Really? Wierd. It had the exact opposite effect on me. I fell in love with PL the first time I heard it and thought the Serpent's Kiss was weak. But now, after a few listens "through and through" :lol: , I like 'em all...just...Walls of Babylon is @$^%ing stupid good. PL is equally as good, just a completely different kind of song. Which is why I love this band so much.

Variation is key!

Definitely Seven but very closely followed by Walls of Babylon. I can't really say that there is any Symphony X song I've ever disliked though :)

message to symphony x: get off your bumms and actually read what people say on this forums lol! GL with that detective lookgood, i think symphony x memebers have been on this forum....1.5 x since its been around, which is...well a long ass time! And as for zach, i agree to disagree! I mean i like the song, but I don't think it would transcribe well live! Trade revelations for Occelus Ex Inerni, or howabout an extra hour of symphony x, anything but the witching hour!

I chose Domination (my favorite song after the first few listens), though The Walls of Babylon is probably going to be my favorite the more often I play it.