Favourite song from "Paradise Lost"

Favourite song from "Paradise Lost"?

• Oculus Ex Inferni

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Set The World On Fire (The Lie Of Lies)

Votes: 12 9.6%
  • Domination

Votes: 12 9.6%
  • The Serpent's Kiss

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Paradise Lost

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • Eve Of Seduction

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • The Walls Of Babylon

Votes: 20 16.0%
  • Seven

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Sacrifice

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Revelation (Divus Pennae Ex Tragoedia)

Votes: 25 20.0%

• Total voters
For some reason, I get the feeling that you can put the intro solo thing of Eve of Seduction over the music from Armored Armadillo's stage in Megaman X, and it would go perfectly. I'm pretty sure that both of those tunes are in the same key, or at least 2 similar keys that work together.

For some reason, I get the feeling that you can put the intro solo thing of Eve of Seduction over the music from Armored Armadillo's stage in Megaman X, and it would go perfectly. I'm pretty sure that both of those tunes are in the same key, or at least 2 similar keys that work together.

HAHAHA. I just listened to it 'cause I have all the soundtracks. It's so true!

Same key as well like you said.

Fucking charge up my mega buster and kill some bats! GOGO. :Smokin:

My favorite song is Eve of Seduction, then Revelation and Set The World of Fire. I think i'm the only one who can't stand Paradise Lost. :err:

I love Eve of Seduction, can't get enough of the sing-along chorus.

Not that I...ever...sing...alongoranything...

edit: WHY CANT YOU SEEEE IM BURNING FOR YOUUUU

Seven is the weakest song in the album and Witching Hour is not so good to me too.

Walls of Babylon is the best song of the album. Domination and Paradise Lost next. I wish they had played Walls of Babylon here :( At least we got Domination and Set the World on Fire, both amazing songs. Serpent's Kiss should be replaced by Eyes of Medusa thou, that would be a even more great setlist.

I don't know why they chose Serpent's Kiss for the Promo, video and etc., is not like it's the best song of the album.

I like Paradise Lost, though I do think the intro is way too short, at only 20 seconds! I was expecting some melodic badassness.

Serpent's Kiss isn't exactly the best song from the album, but if you heard it without prior hearing the other songs, you'd think it were pretty good, even evoking you to listen to the album. Then it's just like WHAM fucking awesome album.

Agreed. To me it's one of the worst they've ever written.

Um no that would be Shades of Grey you idiot

My favorite song is Eve of Seduction, then Revelation and Set The World of Fire. I think i'm the only one who can't stand Paradise Lost. :err:

Yeah I think you are. Bastard.

I like Paradise Lost, though I do think the intro is way too short, at only 20 seconds! I was expecting some melodic badassness.

?

I think you're all falling of topic. We where discussing how Ariel is the hotness lol!

@Gentlemen: Occelus Ex Inerni does remind me of a Tim Burton around the end. I don't agree with the Danny Elfman comment though, I mean he is more fantasy/mystical feeling! Where is Tim Burton is fantasy/haunting feeling, I mean all of his songs whether they be good or bad have that haunting feeling, and thats Tim Burton for you... Although Danny Elfman is fap he aint what I feel in this song!

@Cttn: I expected melodic badassness as well :( Still rocks my socks off though.