Favourite Song?

FTF96 said:
Why is no one choosing Bed of Razors? Its the best song ever ever EVER! And in fact I am sorely disappointed it won't be on the new DVD, since there don't seem to be any DVDs for me to find with it on anywhere.

Why is no one choosing Bed of Razors?

Because it's their best song ever ever EVER! in YOUR OPINION, everyones is different.

Bed of Razors (live at Milwaukee Metalfest 29-07-2000)

<-Warheart-> said:
Why is no one choosing Bed of Razors?

Because it's their best song ever ever EVER! in YOUR OPINION, everyones is different.

Bed of Razors (live at Milwaukee Metalfest 29-07-2000)

OK 1. I am entitled to my opinion, and yours is in no way, nor ever shall be, mor valid than my own. Frankly getting tired of you replying weith flames to my posts.

2. Yeah I've seen that Vid, but I said I was looking for a DVD, not a lame ass camera phone recording. Thanks anyway.

FTF96 said:
OK 1. I am entitled to my opinion, and yours is in no way, nor ever shall be, mor valid than my own. Frankly getting tired of you replying weith flames to my posts.

2. Yeah I've seen that Vid, but I said I was looking for a DVD, not a lame ass camera phone recording. Thanks anyway.

Wtf, did I say your opinion was "wrong", did I say you wasn't entitled to your own opinion??? No.

You obviously understand what an opinion is, but you still posted this even though you realise everyone has their own:

"Why is no one choosing Bed of Razors? Its the best song ever ever EVER!"

Which was pretty stupid imo.

And you're getting tired of me flaming you? I don't recall doing it before...

And no, you won't see Bed of Razors on DVD unless you burn that bootleg, which isn't a camera phone since they weren't invented back then.

<-Warheart-> said:
Wtf, did I say your opinion was "wrong", did I say you wasn't entitled to your own opinion??? No.

You obviously understand what an opinion is, but you still posted this even though you realise everyone has their own:

"Why is no one choosing Bed of Razors? Its the best song ever ever EVER!"

Which was pretty stupid imo.

And you're getting tired of me flaming you? I don't recall doing it before...

And no, you won't see Bed of Razors on DVD unless you burn that bootleg, which isn't a camera phone since they weren't invented back then.

[QUOTE="Which was pretty stupid imo. " [/QUOTE]

imo = in my opinion. lol. Stop palming your opinion off as being more valid than my own. If you don't care about my opinion, fine, so what? I don't care about yours either. What were you expecting? Gee! I never looked at it that way! Wow I wish I thought like you.

FTF96 said:
imo = in my opinion. lol. Stop palming your opinion off as being more valid than my own. If you don't care about my opinion, fine, so what? I don't care about yours either. What were you expecting? Gee! I never looked at it that way! Wow I wish I thought like you.

seriously, are you completly fucking retarded? You didn't even respond to what he was trying to say. Read it again and you might understand.

FTF96 said:

ok, you join ultimatemetal and your already being a retard flaming warheart when you haven't gotten a clue about what he said, stupid

I got a new fave song. It's Angels Don't Kill! Why are the names for Angels don't kill and Touch of Angel like Death so close?

Chop: You'll never be right!

^no, i'm not 11. I'm 17 so stop calling me any age younger than that. And it will happen. I feel it and listening to Alexi right now makes me know i'll meet him even more.

Lady_Laiho said:
^no, i'm not 11. I'm 17 so stop calling me any age younger than that. And it will happen. I feel it and listening to Alexi right now makes me know i'll meet him even more.

I'd hate to be 17 again, getting older sux but at least you dont have to live with your parents looking over your shoulder all the time. Just one more year and then....freeeedom!

Lady_Laiho said:

grow up then...listen to Bloodbath

^I do listen to them! Bloodbath is only one of the best death metal bands!

SAM:FUck yeah! THat's what i'm waiting for and then i'll see bodom any time i want at pheonix!