Favourite Song?

The Bringer said:
Can you name me the bands you listen to?

She already did, at least her top ten, in the um... off-topic forum I think. The thread title was something like 'what are you top ten bands'. Or at least I remember reading it somewhere.. most likely there from what I recall.

Hmm.....To be honest, I love all their songs, but here is requested the favourite song of Children of Bodom!
Well, life it's harsh, I don't remember if here I've already told what is mine!
Whatever.... I literally go crazy for "Hatebreeder".... so I'd say this one.

But my top 5 is this: Hatebreeder - Mask Of Sanity - In The Shadows - Angels don't kill - Trashed Lost And StrungOut...

^Inhe and Chop... yeah, I did: I wanted to change a bit, cuz I've been blonde for 5 years and now... fed up!...
But I'm glad you like my new haircolour.... :) Thanks guys!

^Your darker hair is pretty. It really matches. My fave songs from each album is FTR-Hate Me, Something Wild-Red light in my eyes pt.II, HCDR-You're Better Off Dead, AYDY-In Your Face, HB-Silent Night BOdom NIght

^Thank you so much! :)
Anyway I'll always hate to pick only one or -worse- some songs, I definitely love them all!
"Everytime I die" is one of their best songs, for me.... it gives me a lot....
And from the album Hatebreeder (which I've already told is my favourite album too) I like the song "Silent Night, Bodom Night" almost as like as "Hatebreeder"...
But let's say it so: my fav song among them all is "Hatebreeder", but my fav song in that album is just SNBN...

Follow The Reaper was an incredible album, and it will always be, be sure Lady Laiho!
It's my second favourite album of CoB, but I've already told this too.... I love "Everytime I die" but I definitely love more and more "Mask Of Sanity"...
I've been struck by this song since the beginning, from the first second I was listening to it... yes, CoB made a great work with this one! (as like as with many other their songs, sure)...

SW = Lake Bodom
HB = Downfall
TW = Touch Like The Angel Of Death
FTR = Hate Me!
HCD = Hatecrew Deathroll
AYDY = We're Not Gonna Fall
But Over All I Have To Say Touch Like The Angel Of Death Live!

Authentic Metalhead said:
Children of Bodom have an irrepressible knack for writing beautiful, amazing songs. 'Nuff said.

Yeah, absolutely... they are so young but they stand among the greatest bands of all the times, for me.
Nothing else to say, it's the truth: they may have changed their "sound-style" but they're still really good musicians!

^that just became one of my faves a few weeks ago from HCDR.

Victim of the Night: Unfortunately, some people don't think that. For some reason, HB is my least fave album. This is my official fave albums from fave to least fave: FTR,HCDR,AYDY,SW,HB. I think i'v really gotten used to the AYDY sound.