Favourite Song?

I know! I love the way he sings:

"You wanna get closer and get a taste of death?
I know ya wanna fuck me down til' I'm bleeding red.
I couldn't care less, I'll end up rotting in mud
So c'mon mothafucka and gimme yer best shot."

Soooo good.

^yeah, absolutely.... I love Alexi's vocals on this song too, and also on the whole Follow The Reaper album, cause it's a good proof as singer... although he said that he is previously a guitar player...

<-Warheart-> said:
Indeed. I don't know why people don't like his voice, it's at it's peak right there!!

^I totally agree this time too! In that album maybe his voice was not near to flawless, cuz he doesn't consider himself as a singer, but he really sang good!
Every time I'm listening to that album I think "Yeah, a great work not only for the music but for the vocals too, he gave his best...".
Anyway, I like his vocals in AYDY?...but Follow The Reaper is still the best! (4 me)

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532; said:
^I totally agree this time too! In that album maybe his voice was not near to flawless, cuz he doesn't consider himself as a singer, but he really sang good!
Every time I'm listening to that album I think "Yeah, a great work not only for the music but for the vocals too, he gave his best...".
Anyway, I like his vocals in AYDY?...but Follow The Reaper is still the best! (4 me)

Yeah I like the vocals on AYDY too. I've recently starting liking the ones on Something Wild a bit more, I never really gave that album much listens a few months ago or when I got it.

@ Fetzer: Spose. You either love it or hate it I guess. No prizes for guessing which one I'd choose.

I don't like it and I don't hate it.

In my opinion it fits well the band, but it's not what I consider good singing but better than alot of other shit.

Laiho's voice is an instrument of Bodom, it's like saying: "I don't like the guitar sound used in this or this song". I think it's just what they need as a singer and it's ok.

<-Warheart-> said:
Yeah I like the vocals on AYDY too. I've recently starting liking the ones on Something Wild a bit more, I never really gave that album much listens a few months ago or when I got it.

@ Fetzer: Spose. You either love it or hate it I guess. No prizes for guessing which one I'd choose.

Something Wild?!! Dude, believe me: I love so much that album too! (you would say: but you love everything, stupid!! :) Ahaha..)!!
Alexi's vocals are also very good on that album... but you can barely hear that is a bit far from FTR, the voice is deeper.... and the effect is really good!
All the songs, then, are spectacular...

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532; said:
Something Wild?!! Dude, believe me: I love so much that album too! (you would say: but you love everything, stupid!! :) Ahaha..)!!
Alexi's vocals are also very good on that album... but you can barely hear that is a bit far from FTR, the voice is deeper.... and the effect is really good!
All the songs, then, are spectacular...

:kickass: Yeah his voice is much deeper there. He sounds kinda like that on the Inearthed stuff too. I think he only does vocals on the last one, The Shining because the bassist sung before that but had to leave or something so Alexi took over and he's instantly recognizable. :cool:

<-Warheart-> said:
:kickass: Yeah his voice is much deeper there. He sounds kinda like that on the Inearthed stuff too. I think he only does vocals on the last one, The Shining because the bassist sung before that but had to leave or something so Alexi took over and he's instantly recognizable. :cool:

yes, yes he is... and on the whole I like how he sings! :D
I like SW songs cause their atmosphere is very dark and gloomy... the way I like it!
I go crazy for "In The Shadows"... but it's impossible, and cruel too, to pick only one....all great stuff!