Favourite Song?

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
yes, yes he is... and on the whole I like how he sings! :D
I like SW songs cause their atmosphere is very dark and gloomy... the way I like it!
I go crazy for "In The Shadows"... but it's impossible, and cruel too, to pick only one....all great stuff!

Hmm, I haven't really listened to that song much tbh. :oops:

I think I know Lake Bodom, Deadnight Warrior, Red Light pt 1 and Touch Like Angle pretty well but the others I don't know too well. BUt I agree, the atmosphere is definitely there and makes them sound cool. I think it's enough to enhance the songs but not ruin them like some Black Metal ec where the production is terrible but some people say it makes it sound better. Personally, I prefer all the notes to be crystal clear but sometimes there' exceptions.

Fetzer said:
Hey stop ignoring me :erk:

*jumps in the air*

hey!

hey !

HERE !

*jumps more*

Awww :p :wave:

@Warheart:
Well, then I'm lucky cause I already know all the songs... :heh: :p I'm joking, hehe!
Have to say that I like hearing a sort of "note-excursion", which makes me understand how much works there is under those amazing melodies.... but you're right, the notes have to be crystal to appreciate it all!
Let me give you an advice: listen more to In The Shadows... and then let me know what do you think! :)
It's simply fantastic, the alternation of all those rhythms... great, too great.

(ps: sorry for the mistakes! :p)

<-Warheart-> said:
omfg I just listened to it and had an orgasm!!

04:22!!!!!!

I'm happy that now you understood what I also feel when I'm listening to "In The Shadows"... :oops: I love it, and too much.

Have I given you a good advice? ;)

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532; said:
I'm happy that now you understood what I also feel when I'm listening to "In The Shadows"... :oops: I love it, and too much.

Have I given you a good advice? ;)

Yes yes you did. :oops: I think I'll listen to this album again laterz.

<-Warheart-> said:
Yes yes you did. :oops: I think I'll listen to this album again laterz.

I'll listen to it too.... ;) but after having studied, that I have to do now!
Hurry up, Eli: so sooner you'll can listen to "In The Shadows" !! :heh: Bye guys, see you..... *bows and leaves*

ps: what an album Something Wild, what an album!!!! :kickass:

<-Warheart-> said:
I know! I love the way he sings:

"You wanna get closer and get a taste of death?
I know ya wanna fuck me down til' I'm bleeding red.
I couldn't care less, I'll end up rotting in mud
So c'mon mothafucka and gimme yer best shot."

Soooo good.

That's my favorite part in the song!

^LMFAO!

Alexifromcob: i wish you were alexi! Let's just say you were! I LOVE YOU!

Alexi's vocals are really good. I really like the way he sang Angels DOn't Kill on HCDR and You're Better Off Dead.