Favourite Song?

Lady_Laiho said:
^that just became one of my faves a few weeks ago from HCDR.

Me too. I've recently come to really like Angels Don't Kill

HB is my favourite right now but it changes every week or so.

One time i listened to FTR and AYDY so much i couldn't listen to either one more months cuz i was so sick of it. Angels Don't Kill is a very agressive song and slower just like Punch Me I Bleed. I like both song a lot but Angels Don't Kill is better. It seems like every song on AYDY was a less better version of HCDR. At least AYDY had a differnt structure.

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
Yeah, absolutely... they are so young but they stand among the most great bands of all the times, for me.
Nothing else to say, it's the truth: they may have changed their "sound-style" but they're still really good musicians!

I can't believe there are people out there who actually hate them. :cry:

Lady_Laiho said:
It seems like every song on AYDY was a less better version of HCDR.

Learn some more better grammar.

Authentic Metalhead said:
I can't believe there are people out there who actually hate them. :cry:

Yes, I can't believe it too!...
For me, it was impossible not to like their music, since the first time I discovered them.
But, what else to say? Maybe, one day, lots of those people who's always hated Children of Bodom's music will understand what they've lost! :saint:

^yeah, it's impossible to hate COB from the start. It's hard to believe they don't even like the older stuff they play. I guess Bodom just isn't their band.

Authentic Metalhead: And what's wrong with that sentence?

The poem/song thing in your signature is incredibly annoying. Alexi has thousands and thousands of other crazed fans, what makes you think he will acually like that piece of writing, or even notice you.

ock fucking fangirl...don't you feel embarrassed ? or is that just a fake account?^^

Downfall
Hate Me!
Children Of Bodom
Everytime I Die
Silent Night, Bodom Night

It's differen every day but now it's this ones

Yeah, the poem is kinda shitty but i'm working on it. and alexi will have to notice me. I'm the only one that loves him the most.

Lady_Laiho said:
Yeah, the poem is kinda shitty but i'm working on it. and alexi will have to notice me. I'm the only one that loves him the most.

mhm...good luck with that...

The Bringer said:
Did she get banned? I haven't been here in a few days.

Yeah, she's been banned again... I'm a bit sorry, cuz I'm afraid that she's always exaggerated just to have fun and make us laugh...