Favourite Song?

OMFG I LOVE BLACK WIDOW. I'm listening to it now for the first time in about 3 months and it's just amazing.

black widow, bodom beach terror, living dead beat and chokehold are great. but all the others too...actually depends on my mood...

First off, there's absolutely no such thing as a favorite song when it comes to Bodom. All of Follow the Reaper, all of Hatebreeder, all of Something Wild... select songs on Hatecrew, and select songs on Are You Dead Yet?. I'm a little more into older Bodom... of course, their new shit is fuckin' great and talented, but I just for some reason like their older stuff better. But yes, there's no such thing as a favorite song... I don't think I could even say something if I tried.

I love all their song especially Hate Me!

SW = Deadnight Warrior, Lake Bodom
HB = Children of Bodom, Bed of Razors, Downfall
FTR= Hate Me!, Follow the Reaper, Kissing the Shadows, Everytime I Die
HCD = Bodom Beach Terror, Hate Crew Deathroll, Angels Don't Kill
AYDY? = Living Dead Beat, Are You Dead Yet? If You Want Peace...Prepare For War, In Your Face, Bastards of Bodom, Trashed Lost & Strungout and We're Not Gonna Fall

First off, there's absolutely no such thing as a favorite song when it comes to Bodom. All of Follow the Reaper, all of Hatebreeder, all of Something Wild... select songs on Hatecrew, and select songs on Are You Dead Yet?. I'm a little more into older Bodom... of course, their new shit is fuckin' great and talented, but I just for some reason like their older stuff better. But yes, there's no such thing as a favorite song... I don't think I could even say something if I tried.

absolutely... i'm mosty listening to Downfall right now, but about 2 weeks ago i couldn't stop listening to Needled 24/7 aand when i'm happy or somethin i always listen to Talk Dirty To Me, this song is full of energy!! :D

Yup, i'v been hooked on Hate Crew Deathroll too. In the beginning, after a couple of listens, i hated Needled 24/7 cuz i heard it 24/7 but now i'm in love with it esp. when Alexi says "A backstabing muthafucka to the core is what you are." I finally got off my Angles Don't Kill addiction.

A little correction... I forgot to write something!

SW: In The Shadows - Lake Bodom - Deadnight Warrior

HB: Hatebreeder - Silent Night, Bodom Night - Towards Dead End

FTR: Mask Of Sanity - Everytime I die

HCDR: Bodom Beach Terror - Angels don't kill - Needled 24/7

AYDY?: Trashed, lost and strung out - We're not gonna fall - Punch me I bleed

.....ok, I feel better now that I've corrected! ...:D ....*jokes* :)
Yes, I've told it many times that I can't choose only one song, so that's my entire list, and in order (even though my greatest love will always be "Hatebreeder"...).

(Inearthed - Demo)Ubiquitous Absence Of Remission: Shamed
(Inearthed - Demo)Shining: Vision of Eternal sorrow
Something Wild: Lake Bodom
HateBreeder: Downfall
Follow the Reaper: Everytime I die
Hate Crew Deathroll: Angels Don't kill
Are You Dead Yet: Living Dead Beat

SW - Deadnight Warrior
HB - Bed of Razors
FTR - Mask of Sanity
HCDR - Needled 24/7
AYDY - If You Want Peace Prepare For War