Favourite Vocalists

I find ozzys voice after the first 6 sabbath albums to be worthless. His voice originally sounded good for awile.

Susperia said:
He sounds like a fucking retard now.

When he's singing I sometimes just sing along like he does to make myself sound retarded, too.

It is because he's a retard. He did way to many drugs.

He can't even fucking talk.

I'm done arguing with you after this post, if you wanna continue PM me.
Howard is not just a role player, he's extrememly talented and he'll blow up sooner or later.
Jet will do great, if not Stack will. Too many weapons. Damp is one of the only 2 centers who can fight Shaq down low. Shaq will not get 7 or 8 FTs, his shot is horrible and especially so lately. All the Mavs really have to do is run, play a little Suns-style casketball, while playing defense, and the games will be easy. Shaq is too old and too big to keep up with a team who runs.

You are just going way off topic right now. Take your sport shit to AIM you taxan dweeb.

ender7227 said:
Shaq is too old and too big to keep up with a team who runs.

Shaquille is too SHAQ and too SHAQ for anybody to stop when he decides to go off... he's got 3 rings and an MVP, he's knows how to win...

(i just watched the highlight of diesel stripping terry and taking the fastbreak... LAWL!)

ok, no more now.

Teh Grimarse said:
i used to really care about what my posts looked like, i took time to make points and such, but then i got banned and i realized that this is a fucking message board and the only reason i come here is to entertain myself, i don't even really listen to "proper" metal anymore, so why should i bother taking anything seriously?

also

metalcore rules. you're ignorant.

You don't listen to "proper" metal anymore? What a shock. Then why the hell are you on a metal board?

I'd say more than that. Basketball just sucks in general. Atleast some metalcore is enjoyable.