Favourite Vocalists

It aint that bad, its only becuase there has been no real good topics posted

Thoth-Amon said:
What a shock.

i post here because i genuinely like about 7 of the people and am quite entertained by many of the rest. that's it, just about. and sometimes somebody posts a bit of news i am interested in or recommends an artist/album that i don't find completely worthless.

The Timebird said:
hey grimace

yah... i liked basketball even back then... i sucked at being a WN, i just really liked the music and the parties (and the haircut/footwear)... and i did hate jews... i'm mostly over that...

my favorite vocalist would have to be dani filth. when it comes to CoF shows he always changes his screams so they arent the same as they are in the records

ender7227 said:
It turned to fucking shit. I'm tired of the flamewars and bullshit.
But Erik and Metalages don't need to become nazis, but they need to make thier presece known more. This forum has turned to filth in the past few days.

Do you ever shut up ?

You signed up in 2006 almost having 2,000 posts. shut up

Randy blythe is pretty insane yeah but i forget the vocalists name from gwar but hes pretty good and original

Ex Anathema vocalist Daren White was one of the best growlers imo. one of my fravorites to add.

i've really been digging the guy who sings for wintersun and formally ensiferum. not to shabby a guitar player either.:worship: