Favourite Vocalists

I did consider including Nick Holmes, actually, especially in his Shades/Icon era, but his latter day warbling and smooth voiced crooning meant he lost out to Aaron Stainthorpe.

The Opeth bashing comes from my unadulterated hatred of them. I honestly find them the most over rated band in recent history.

He meant a pizza dough roller and making opeth small like on hunny on shrunk the kids so he could eat opeth alive in his pizza stopping the overratedness. Opeth are to nimble to sit down and let someone run them over with a steam roller.

Carcassian said:
I did consider including Nick Holmes, actually, especially in his Shades/Icon era, but his latter day warbling and smooth voiced crooning meant he lost out to Aaron Stainthorpe.

Aaron Stainthorpe needs to get a room. christ

I like my dying bride(especially the doom/death material).

Xeroth said:
Well fair enough if you don't like the Disturbed vocalist, everyone has their own opinion. And as far as I'm concerned, this 'Nu-Metal' thing is a load of crap, just an excuse to create another section of metal that should not exist.

Nu Metal just means metal with a more pop format. It is "Radio Metal", but the point is I'm not knocking you for what you like I was just making an observation. I like SOAD, Slipknot and Korn.

varg vikernes
burton c bell
mille petrozza
chuck schuldiner
tom araya
martin van drunen
phil anselmo
luke kenny
king diamond
etc.

byrne said:
id be offended if you didnt have a picture of the biggest political retard to have ever existed as your avatar. gg on sending australia into 30 years of debt and interest payments gough. :cry:

Why would you be offended if i didn't have gough as my avatar?:loco:

Consuming Impulse said:
varg vikernes
burton c bell
mille petrozza
chuck schuldiner
tom araya
martin van drunen
phil anselmo
luke kenny
king diamond
etc.

King Diamond :puke:

Tom Englund has a great, full voice. Maynard James Keenan is one of those guys who can have an off night (once in a blue moon) but still sound amazing. Mikael Åkerfeldt has a great growl, accompanied by great clean vocals. I mean then you gotta add your classics...Plant, Dickenson, 'Black Sabbath Ozzy'. Also, there are just too many non-metal favorites to add...