Fear Factory and LoG Tour

EternalMetal

Mar 31, 2004
What songs will CoB be playing? Will they play any off of their new album, or just the one song since they didnt release it in the US yet?

oh cool. I need to get tickets for the troc show on saturday, i so hope its not sold out. I couldnt get any off of ticketmaster. Im calling the troc tomorrow to see what i can do.

It'll probably be somewhere along the lines of the last Finland gigs:

Scythes-of-Bodom.com said:
Here's the setlist for all the four shows :

Intro (Napoleon XIV - They're Coming To Take Me Away Ha-ha)
Hate Me!
Chokehold
Hate Crew Deathroll
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Warheart
Sixpounder
Angels Don't Kill
Trashed, Lost & Strungout
Janne & Alexi Solo Duel
Towards Dead End
Bodom After Midnight (Dedicated to Nils Gustafsson, wasn't played in Nivala)
Deadnight Warrior
Drum Solo
Bodom Beach Terror
Downfall
-------------------
Everytime I Die
Needled 24/7

EternalMetal said:
oh cool. I need to get tickets for the troc show on saturday, i so hope its not sold out. I couldnt get any off of ticketmaster. Im calling the troc tomorrow to see what i can do.

I think the show Saturday at the Troc is sold out. You might have to try to get tickets for the Sunday show.

well, im going to call the troc now to see if they have any tickets left. That would really suck, because i would really have to do some good convincing to get someone to go with me to the sunday show, because i have school the next day. My brother is going up with me, and he doesnt want to go up sunday because he has an hour drive up to college and he doesnt want to stay out that late.

Well, i just called the troc and found out that they are completely sold out. Now i gotta try to either find some poor bastard who bought tickets and cant go, or try and get a willing ride for the sunday show.

I went to the CoB show last night in Charlotte. It was kick ass. I dont remember the order of the songs but I know they played:

Needled 24/7
Bed Of Razors
Trashed, Lost, and Strungout
Every Time I Die
Sixpounder
Hate Crew Deathroll
(Another Hatebreeder song but I forgot which :erk: )
Hate Me

It pissed me off that they cut their set short b/c of some producer problem. Though, it was all good after their show. I went out to the tour buses and got Alexi's and Roope's sig's. \m/ Then got my pic taken with Roope and Alexi.

Heh, not bad considering it was my first real concert.

still no kissing the shadows???? come on, they gotta play that.

Hate Me, Every Time I Die, and Sixpounder all kick ass live. cant wait to hear them. Im going to the sunday show at the troc now.

Kissing the Shadows is my favorite bodom song I hope they play it live...Although its extremely unlikely. Unless I yell it out in between a song....then Alexi will have no choice :err: BTW COB's name isn't even on the ticket. Lame.

Picture41.jpg

EvilKindred said:
Bed Of Razors
Are you sure? They haven't played this one in several years. Someone said they played Children Of Bodom here, which is also a rarity but sounds a lot more likely.

The Bringer said:
The setlist has been basicly the same everytime they've toured North America. That is why I'm not going this time around.

Why would that matter? Concerts are concerts. why not go? Its still going to kick ass.

and if they're playing trashed lost and strungout and sixpounder then its obviously some new songs. and childrne of bodom they didn't play last time around.

Reisberg said:
Kissing the Shadows is my favorite bodom song I hope they play it live...Although its extremely unlikely. Unless I yell it out in between a song....then Alexi will have no choice :err: BTW COB's name isn't even on the ticket. Lame.

Picture41.jpg

does that ticket say All Ages on the bottom right?