Needled
Bodom Beach Terror
You're Better off DEad
Sixpounder
Everytime I Die
Hatecrew Deathroll
Downfall
Hate Me

To anyone who's considering Throwdown: don't waste your time. They're really bad. They are the perfect stereotype of a nu-metal band: they growl and scream a lot, they like the word "fuck", they have simple drum beats, and their guitarist is simply playing one chord over and over and over in time with the drums. Really boring, and at high volumes, really annoying. Oh yeah, and most of the time their singer is rapping.

coolsnow7 said:
To anyone who's considering Throwdown: don't waste your time. They're really bad. They are the perfect stereotype of a nu-metal band: they growl and scream a lot, they like the word "fuck", they have simple drum beats, and their guitarist is simply playing one chord over and over and over in time with the drums. Really boring, and at high volumes, really annoying. Oh yeah, and most of the time their singer is rapping.

how about i make my own pit and start punching people for fun? That would make it interesting for sure. but i probably will just stand their and boo the shit out of them because i will want to see bodom. and then mosh like hell through bodom, rest for fear factory, and go crazy during LoG to be in the video.

thats so cool, i cant wait to be in the video. Too bad im not a diehard LoG fan. I wished it could have been either a CoB movie or a BLS one. Now that would have been even cooler :headbang:

Hey perfecterror, you were at the Norflok show? I went to the same one!

Anyway, the setlist for that one (as far as i can remember) goes like:

Needled 24/7, bodom beach terror, sixpounder, everytime i die, trashed, lost & strungout, hatecrew deathroll, hate me, and one more that i can't remember at the moment.

I saw them at NYC and the Trocadero. They barely played any songs tonight at Philly cause LOG was recording their DVD. LOG sucks

yars said:
Hey perfecterror, you were at the Norflok show? I went to the same one!

Anyway, the setlist for that one (as far as i can remember) goes like:

Needled 24/7, bodom beach terror, sixpounder, everytime i die, trashed, lost & strungout, hatecrew deathroll, hate me, and one more that i can't remember at the moment.

yeah i was there. where were you in the norva? i was right up front by the gate, close enough to get spit on by alexi...haha.

It's not that i don't like Bodom beach terror. It is one of my favorite songs on Hatecrew Deathroll, but it's not "children of bodom"...or towards dead end, or bed of razors, or touch like angel of death, or lake bodom, or kissing the shadows. Well you get the picture.

perfecterror said:
yeah i was there. where were you in the norva? i was right up front by the gate, close enough to get spit on by alexi...haha.

I was in front of Alexi as well, not quite as close as the gate, however.

You didn't happen to wear an Arch Enemy shirt that night, did you?