Fear Factory and LoG Tour

Enemy242 said:
and if they're playing trashed lost and strungout and sixpounder then its obviously some new songs. and childrne of bodom they didn't play last time around.

they played sixpounder last time.

if i end up going to the NYC show tomorrow night i'll post a full review and whatnot up. Ppl are being really lazy with reviewing these shows. I might not go tho, i'd rather work and make $$.

Anyone know how long that other band's setlist is? Not CoB, FF, or LoG...cuz I really don't want it to be long, I don't like either FF or LoG and if that band is similar to them it will be a waste of my time.

well,the playing order is throwdown--CoB--FF--LoG. So you can leave after CoB if you wish. the other bands set will probably be about 45 minutes, which is a usual opener timeframe.

honestly, its all just music. Why would you waste your money and not even pay to see the headliner or co-headliner bands? Even if it was a bad metal band i would still see them.

BettyTenderAss said:
lamb of god & fear factory are switching off who plays last because they're co-headlining. throwdown plays about half an hour, spare yourself the agony and put your head in the toilet while they 'play'

im assuming that Lamb of God will play last at both philly shows because of the dvd recording?

i hate it when people say they dont want to go. My one friend seems to never be able to go. I think he is lying and is just scarred shitless of getting destroyed in the pit.