Fear

Jayde

Risparmiarme
Nov 19, 2001
Oklahoma
I read an encyclopedia and discovered that manta rays are capable of jumping up to six feet out of the water. Those things are huge! Can you image one landing in your boat? I had a nightmare about it and now I've decided that it's my worst fear. What's your worst fear?

My biggest fear is that, when I day, I'll just die and never EVER EVER live again... or exist... that, I just live this life and then, I'll just be gone... Ofcourse, if it's only true, maybe there is something after life.

Originally posted by ZirnaLuna

Oh hand me the tissues! I think I am going to cry. That's just so sweet....

Come on, this was the decent post you were bitching for! This is no time to be catty.

Actually. I agree with you, Towel-man.

'I know there is no way to avoid the pain that we must go through, to find the other half that is true'.

What if there isn't someone out there for me? What if there is no-one who will ever put up with me....??

Originally posted by Towelie
Hmmm... *looks back through the posts*... yup... still you being catty!
I'm biting my tounge because arguing with you is pointless. It's immature and definately not intellectually stimulating. You all took my post in a way that was not intended, but I'm not wasting my time trying to explain it. You wouldn't hear me anyway. So how about you back off?

Perhaps not a fear, but at least a resignation: I will die forever.

At first I was quite worried about the idea of there not being a god and an afterlife... but then I thought about this.

If Mozart, Beethoven, Oscar Wilde, and Neitzsche all die, then why should I be any different.

If it's good enough for them then it's good enough for me (whatever 'it' may be)

But fear? Probably that my parents will desert me or something. It's not likely to happen, but I suppose that would be something to really worry about.

ZirnaLuna... I'm going to bed now... I have no more desire to glance upon your babbling nonsense...

As for the rest of you... good night, day, afternoon, evening, or morning wherever the hell you may be! :)

Originally posted by ZirnaLuna
Originally posted by Towelie
ZirnaLuna... I'm going to bed now... I have no more desire to glance upon your babbling nonsense...

Exactly my point... stubborn.

Wouldn't get too hung up on Towelie if I were you, he has a tendancy towards rather dry sarcasm, it's often hard to tell he's kidding (well, atleast it is for me..... :loco: ).

Although he was a little harsh.....

But maybe he was kidding......

Any, I got your joke :)

I have a fear of being out in the ocean, without a boat. That just scares the hell out of me. So many things there that could kill you horribly, there is nothing you can do, can't even see them coming.