Fears...

Hiljainen

why can't we not be sober
May 5, 2002
In the silly halls of none
Visit site
Do you fear anything in particular? [serious fears and stupid fears too (spiders...) ]

I'm quite new here, i watched the previous threads but anyway sorry if there's another thread like this and i didn't see it. :)

I do fear several things, but I have more fears about what might happen to people that are close to me than actually myself, maybe cause I dunno what others might do next or something like this ;)

Else, dunno, I rarely feel fear for other stuff. Will come some time, tho, I bet.

Me too, my biggest fears are about my friends and people i feel close to me.

And...embarrassing...i'm a bit scared by spiders, this isn't a true fear 'cause i like spiders, but sometimes i think of 100 spiders creeping towards me and..i don't like them no more! ;)
I like snakes instead.

there are very few things that i would like to see coming my way by the hundred. ;) for instance, i like my cd's a lot, but i wouldn't want to see some 100 of them crawling around trying to reach me. same goes for snakes, and i must admit i still like my cd's a bit better than most reptiles i met. :)

rahvin.

To me fearing spiders isn't stupid, but that's only because i'm a bit of an arachnophobe.. in fact i fear all insects (except ants :p )...
Hmm... I have lots more but I don't like to talk about it... I'll just leave it at that. :)

I'm afraid of spiders too, and other insects. And I think you could call it a phobia already; I only have to see a drawing of a spider and I scream like hell and run away scared. This sounds stupid but I'm afraid of water. I don't mean I'd freak out when I see a glass full of water but I'm afraid to go to a sea or even look at it. I can't even go to a boat. The reason is that I can't swim :s and I've been close to drowning few times. There are more fears but I won't tell them all.

I'm afraid of spiders, big time! In fact I had a dream last night that my apartment was infested with spiders (and some other 'bugs' that don't actually exist...except for in my imagination). I also have a fear of publuc rest rooms, and bridges. (I don't mind crossing a bridge, I just don't like being under them...especially old train-bridges.....scary stuff.

A lot of aracnophobic like me here!
Oh,another thing: about spiders i think i have to be masochist: sometimes, when i lie in bed before sleeping i think of million spiders that come out from the walls of my room and run upon my bed...and in my hair! I have very long hair and the thougth of spiders in my hair make me aaaahhh!:yow:

1. Not to be/end up with the love of my life
2. Not having enough good and trustworthy friends around me..
3. Ending up with a job I dislike, ie. never finding the job where
I may be creative, inspired, useful etc...
4. Having too much debt

... OH - and if metal music 'disappears'! uaaaaah!!!!

Originally posted by Hiljainen
A lot of aracnophobic like me here!
Oh,another thing: about spiders i think i have to be masochist: sometimes, when i lie in bed before sleeping i think of million spiders that come out from the walls of my room and run upon my bed...and in my hair! I have very long hair and the thougth of spiders in my hair make me aaaahhh!:yow:
Well I don't exactly start to think of spiders just like that but when I see one, I begin to see them everywhere; they crawl in walls, they come out of corners and every little hole, they drop from the ceiling on my head and they are in my hair and on my face :yuk:. I panic and wave my hads like a maniac. It's disturbing :s

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

Well I don't exactly start to think of spiders just like that but when I see one, I begin to see them everywhere; they crawl in walls, they come out of corners and every little hole, they drop from the ceiling on my head and they are in my hair and on my face :yuk:. I panic and wave my hads like a maniac. It's disturbing :s

Yep, i know how it feels! :yell:

Originally posted by Lordenlil
Is it, really?
Without fear we would be dead already... but maybe that's what
u want?

i dont want anybody here to be dead , and that is because i just don't care. without fear we would be strong and able to accomplish much things that we cannot.

Originally posted by OceanbarD

i dont want anybody here to be dead , and that is because i just don't care. without fear we would be strong and able to accomplish much things that we cannot.

granted...but if we had no fear what so ever i believe we would have destroyed each other or worse the planet by now...i honestly dont fear losing people around me so much....because if it were something i might take instead of them (such as a bullet etc..) then i would do it.....i fear being alone emotionally....never finding a soul mate scares the crap outta me.....i would have to say that the destructive nature of man scares me somewhat also....:eek:

Originally posted by WorldEater

granted...but if we had no fear what so ever i believe we would have destroyed each other or worse the planet by now...i honestly dont fear losing people around me so much....because if it were something i might take instead of them (such as a bullet etc..) then i would do it.....i fear being alone emotionally....never finding a soul mate scares the crap outta me.....i would have to say that the destructive nature of man scares me somewhat also....:eek:

thats what i was talking about , weakness of human nature ,
the only thing that keeps ppl from bust each other is fear.
without it we would withness a new level of chaos , and the end
of that world. it would be just fine.

@~Zeanra~ I have your same fear of water, and I can't swim either.:cry: I'm also afraid of spiders, I can't even get close enough to kill one. I'm afraid of heights too, but I've been trying to overcome it by repelling and things like that.

Honsetly, if I didn't fear stuff, I'd be done a long time ago! There
is no question about it. If I didn't fear jail, revenge etc, I'd done
a lot of stupid things when in the right mood. But probably I'd be
dead while doing some extreme sports first.
Most likely some insane skiing in the mountains or some crazy downhill biking.
Gladly I'm careful enough and I know my limits now.