Fears...

If I didn't know any fear I would be dead now as well...... By suicide....... But I am afraid of a lot of things....... One is thinking about what I might do if I just get low enough....... What I could have done if I had been alone one certain time when I was very low....... Being locked up someplace in order not to hurt myself like on that movie "Girls Interrupted", being unable to do anything....... Being dead while still living........ Depressions (my own)............ Then there are other things that aren't that serious, like being afraid of spiders and such, but that's just okay; it's not that bad........

Originally posted by Frost of the sanctum
I already missed Death

You're gonna make me cry, man...
I also missed Death, the only time I was close was when I as a
teenager wanted to get to London to see them. Too expensive.
My heart is broken :cry:
Hail Chuck!

hail chuck is right...

i think i'm one of the few people in my area that didn't have the oppurtinity to run into him one day, he had lived here for years, and not one sighting on my part. *sigh*
a friend of mine had no idea who he was, but chuck gave him a signed copy of individual thought patterns... which was then passed on to me.

I get kind of claustrophobic at times
specially when I feel there's not enough air
I am not afraid of insects,I am repulsed by insects
I refuse to kill them because they are so disgusting

Rats.
Imagine waking up to find yourself covered in rats!!
If their piss gets into your bloodstream , you eventually die a
painful death within 4 days!!!
I hate them!:mad:

i'm a bit afraid of beeing paralyzed in an accident of some kind and spending the rest of my life as a vegetable in a wheelchair, who has to wear dypers and not beeing able to do anything but perhaps read or sit by some specially designed computer. :s

Originally posted by shiny
Rats.
If their piss gets into your bloodstream , you eventually die a
painful death within 4 days!!!

Are you serious?! How come you die from it? Hehe...
Just sounds weird, but hell, how do you get ratpiss
into your bloodstream anyway? >:eek:P hehe... And I for
one find rats ultracute! Yummie! :eek:) As long as it has
fur, and not more than 4 legs I like pretty much all
animals. Though I am one of the many who runs like
a madwomen if I see a spider... lol :eek:)

I somewhat live in my greatest fear, the stupidity of mankind!!!
Isn't it time to step out of our cavemen philisophy and start acting like thinking beings?

mr V

Originally posted by Lordenlil

You're gonna make me cry, man...
I also missed Death, the only time I was close was when I as a
teenager wanted to get to London to see them. Too expensive.
My heart is broken :cry:
Hail Chuck!

This may piss you guys off, when Death came NYC, at Coney Island High in the village, I not only met Chuck, he walked with us all the way down St. Marks, and was areally nice genuine Human being, I spent a good 1hr 30 min with chuck, and I think thats why his Death hit me as hard as it did.:cry:

Thorns you are too lucky. The most luck I have ever had was I met all of Iced Earth, In Flames, and Morbid Angel. And I met the bassist of Soilwork. I think My chances of seeing Vintersorg are good, I mean come on! Otyg (dead :cry: ) But that leaves Havayoth, Borknagar, and well Vintersorg! Mr V. If you are ever in Chicago and go out after a show and a guy with glasses runs over to you and falls to his knees and begins bowing to you. Dont fear, it wil be me ;)

first time i met Samoth with Emperor, he scared the shit outta me, that was the IX tour, I think they were still into the whole "we are Emperor mystique at the time" and Isahn, by far has been the coolest musician I have ever met to this day, funny guy, extremely intelligent and charming..not to mention him and Tyr were racing up and down the block, after the show :lol:

I attribute it all to living in NYC, bands just love comming here and chilling out, and the underground here really inst as prevelant as you might think, so the turnouts at shows are not really that great (well, i guess it depends) and the clubs that these bands usually play are usually shitholes, where you can just walk and meet the bands like nothing, some guys are assholes, and are like get the fuck outta here (Vader, and many more) and some are like "take a load off" depends.