Fears...

Ill never see Ishan he is one of my gods

Ishan
Vintersorg
Mikael
Hansi
Anders Nystrom

I know Peccatum will never come to the us. But maybe Ill meet the greatest bassist of all time Tyr. The man is so amazing, but he is in Borknagar now of course so maybe Ill get lucky. But I still hate you you lucky son of a ......

Originally posted by Vintersorg
I somewhat live in my greatest fear, the stupidity of mankind!!!
Isn't it time to step out of our cavemen philisophy and start acting like thinking beings?

mr V

oh , fucking , right. i wouldent think i would been able to do it someday , linking to strapping young lad quote to a vintersorg saying. fuck you stupid human beings !!! (home nucleonics)

i just realise with with all those posts against mankind i didnt shared my fears. fears of unknown and to depend on someone else are my worsts. am living with the 1st one everyday of my life. the second one i will face it soon.

hey im new,and dont know where exactly to start. but thats cool with you guys, right?...i only have 3 major fears.one is not getting the guy i want. its a long story but too long to explain, 2nd is losing everything i tried hard for, 3rd sounds weird but my worst fear of dying is being drowned or choked to death. both came from bad experiances. but im gonna go on to another subject,just to check things out